Pages:
Author

Topic: A PROFITABLE TRADE OR INVESTMENT JOURNEY, BUT HOW? - page 2. (Read 1582 times)

legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
... But still in dilemma of how to get more coins? Really there is no genuine trader to help me to make my journey to this world profitable?

Here is the best piece of advice that you will get in this thread: If you want more coins, buy them.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
First of all, don't invest in ponzi's. The sites that you have mentioned in the OP were all ponzis. I would recommend investing in a gambling site, as the house (usually) always wins in the end.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
you can try trading alt-coins.

some people makes money by investing in alt-coins that isn't listed on any exchange then dump it once an exchange accept them. I tried it once and got a lot of money, but that was a year ago so I'm not sure if that still works.
you wont make profit with trading alts, in my opinion its just pure gambling, if the price will not get dumped by people the owner can easily do that and run away
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
you can try trading alt-coins.

some people makes money by investing in alt-coins that isn't listed on any exchange then dump it once an exchange accept them. I tried it once and got a lot of money, but that was a year ago so I'm not sure if that still works.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
As a newbie & due to my lack of knowledge about crypto market I lost my first 10 days collection of bitcoins in mid January/2015. When I saw the advertisement of a site, said that they would make 1 btc from 0.01 btc in 24 hours. I deposited the coins but they all gone.
After this I lost few doges last month to coinsdouble. Again this month lost to BTC-PROFIT. After these I started to read the topics of this forum very carefully. Hope this will help me to recognize the gold.
Now I'm more careful. But still in dilemma of how to get more coins? Really there is no genuine trader to help me to make my journey to this world profitable?
Pages:
Jump to: