Pages:
Author

Topic: A Psychology Lesson For The Left - page 2. (Read 338 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
April 11, 2019, 03:31:03 AM

As I clarified in the quote, Marxism is based upon victim culture, and it is their modus operandi to use the mentally ill in addition to exacerbating their symptoms to serve their political goals at their expense. That is how Marxism is so great at spreading, it acts like a virus. It takes weak and or mentally ill people, teaches them that group XYZ is responsible for their victim status, and further subjects them to more suffering, which they can then use to further blame their target group. People on the left are unwilling to sit down and have a discussion because they know deep down at some subconscious level that their arguments can not withstand scrutiny, so they need to censor and shut down any criticism by deeming it "politically incorrect" or "hate speech". Political correctness was literally created from Communist ideology and used to justify censoring, isolating, attacking, imprisoning, and then later round up and kill political dissidents. The left literally uses mental illness as fuel for their goals.
Again, so much proofs and factual argumentation. That's for sure, my leftist brain can't handle this! Such an unbiased and logical reasonning is beautiful.

You're funny ^^

10 lines without a single fact, just you explaining how marxism is horrible. Great.

BTW, stop lying about the books you have read, you have already been busted being full of shit about this a couple times. With the level of "debate" you offer here I doubt you have read anything more dense than Curious George At The May Day Parade.

Hmm... It's not because you manage to have see anti marxism in 1984 that I haven't read it. While it's clearly not the subject of the book, you whose to project your own ideas on it. But don't worry you do that a lot, not just on books.

Curious George is a famous kid's book in USA? Never heard of that but I loved "Oui-Oui" when I was very young Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1OTjCPoVOU
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
April 11, 2019, 03:16:09 AM
These aren't issues exclusively for the left, but they are however FAR more prevalent on the left, as for example Marxism utilizes them directly as tools to fuel its growth.

Ah of course.

Your numerous proofs really made a point.

Look at all those proofs showing leftists are more likely to be affected by mental problems and diseases. It's clearly not based only on your bias. This logic and those facts are really revealing thank you TECSHARE.

Brought to you by the guy who says psychology is barely science

Funny how he can at one time call you "way over your head" for this statement and in a second time explain us how dumb we are to believe psychology can be called a science...

When you actually take time to read him it's a bit sad, he can say A then non-A in two consecutive posts, still calling you a dumbass leftist for not understanding something as simple.

....I am absolutely bias against the left, that however doesn't mean I am wrong.

Big words hurt small Left brain.

why hurt small tender left brain?

Hmm... Big words are unlikely to hurt anyone who took the time to read das kapital considering how insanely difficult it is to read.

But I guess you have the best words that's for sure!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/video/trump-i-have-the-best-words/2017/04/05/53a9ae4a-19fd-11e7-8598-9a99da559f9e_video.html

Marxism is based upon victim status. The proletariat and the oppressed masses which need to create a revolution to overthrow the bourgeoisie yadda yadda. It is a collectivized form of malignant narcissism. It is a simple formula. Either find or create victims, point at a target group and condition them to believe that target group is responsible for their victim status, justify victimizing them in the name of equality, create more victims as a result, rinse and repeat.

As I clarified in the quote, Marxism is based upon victim culture, and it is their modus operandi to use the mentally ill in addition to exacerbating their symptoms to serve their political goals at their expense. That is how Marxism is so great at spreading, it acts like a virus. It takes weak and or mentally ill people, teaches them that group XYZ is responsible for their victim status, and further subjects them to more suffering, which they can then use to further blame their target group. People on the left are unwilling to sit down and have a discussion because they know deep down at some subconscious level that their arguments can not withstand scrutiny, so they need to censor and shut down any criticism by deeming it "politically incorrect" or "hate speech". Political correctness was literally created from Communist ideology and used to justify censoring, isolating, attacking, imprisoning, and then later rounding up and killing political dissidents. The left literally uses mental illness as fuel for their goals.

BTW, stop lying about the books you have read, you have already been busted being full of shit about this a couple times. With the level of "debate" you offer here I doubt you have read anything more dense than Curious George At The May Day Parade.

legendary
April 10, 2019, 03:53:35 AM
These aren't issues exclusively for the left, but they are however FAR more prevalent on the left, as for example Marxism utilizes them directly as tools to fuel its growth.

Ah of course.

Your numerous proofs really made a point.

Look at all those proofs showing leftists are more likely to be affected by mental problems and diseases. It's clearly not based only on your bias. This logic and those facts are really revealing thank you TECSHARE.

Funny how he can at one time call you "way over your head" for this statement and in a second time explain us how dumb we are to believe psychology can be called a science...

When you actually take time to read him it's a bit sad, he can say A then non-A in two consecutive posts, still calling you a dumbass leftist for not understanding something as simple.

....I am absolutely bias against the left, that however doesn't mean I am wrong.

Hmm... Big words are unlikely to hurt anyone who took the time to read das kapital considering how insanely difficult it is to read.

But I guess you have the best words that's for sure!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/video/trump-i-have-the-best-words/2017/04/05/53a9ae4a-19fd-11e7-8598-9a99da559f9e_video.html
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
April 09, 2019, 08:09:51 PM

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
April 09, 2019, 12:38:21 PM

Best possible answer.

Funny how this asshole has the most incredible double standards I've ever seen.

When it's him one source is enough whatever the source can be, statements can be vague as fuck (if you don't understand that's your fault for being stupid) and psychology is a science.

When it's you, you need 5 different sources approved by him, statements must be exhaustive and precise as fuck and psychology and sociology are leftist sciences made to take the money from the people to fund useless studies.

But of course, we're the ones in need for a lesson xD

edit: don't forget that he has THE definition of what a science is and that HIS definition is the best cause, like his god, he knows the best words and has the best knowledge and he knows all the words trust him.

Except the difference is I actually read the presented sources and tell you why they are invalid. You just say

Dumb statement.

declare yourself correct, and move on. Why should I keep providing sources if you don't even make logical arguments against them, let alone read them?

No, I just know enough about the scientific method to know that psychology doesn't really meet standards such as empirical data, observable results, control groups, or the ability to be replicated. Here are a few more sources for you not to read, pretend you did, then deny the logic of:

https://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2015/11/why_psychology_and_statistics_are_not_science.html
https://www.simplypsychology.org/science-psychology.html
https://philosophynow.org/issues/74/Is_Psychology_Science

I'm struggling to understand how you think these disorders are linked with the left wing and not just society in general. I would associate Narcissism with capitalism in terms of being materialistic for a start.  It just seems like you are very biased against the left if I'm honest.

These aren't issues exclusively for the left, but they are however FAR more prevalent on the left, as for example Marxism utilizes them directly as tools to fuel its growth. Marxism not only takes advantage of a lot of these conditions, it also cultivates them actively. I am absolutely bias against the left, that however doesn't mean I am wrong.
Activity: 57
Merit: 6
April 09, 2019, 06:27:35 AM
I thought I would put together a list of useful terms with definitions so that perhaps some of the new wave of Marxists by another name can maybe learn enough to have a tiny bit of self awareness. After all without self awareness you can't improve now can you?

PROJECTION
NARCISSISM
MALIGNANT NARCISSISM
COLLECTIVE NARCISSISM
ENABLING BEHAVIOR
NORMALIZATION
HYSTERIA
MASS HYSTERIA
MUNCHHAUSEN SYNDROME
MUNCHHAUSEN BY PROXY
HISTRONIC BEHAVIOR

I'm struggling to understand how you think these disorders are linked with the left wing and not just society in general. I would associate Narcissism with capitalism in terms of being materialistic for a start.  It just seems like you are very biased against the left if I'm honest.
legendary
April 09, 2019, 05:30:08 AM

Best possible answer.

Funny how this asshole has the most incredible double standards I've ever seen.

When it's him one source is enough whatever the source can be, statements can be vague as fuck (if you don't understand that's your fault for being stupid) and psychology is a science.

When it's you, you need 5 different sources approved by him, statements must be exhaustive and precise as fuck and psychology and sociology are leftist sciences made to take the money from the people to fund useless studies.

But of course, we're the ones in need for a lesson xD

edit: don't forget that he has THE definition of what a science is and that HIS definition is the best cause, like his god, he knows the best words and has the best knowledge and he knows all the words trust him.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
April 09, 2019, 01:21:56 AM

As usual you are way over your head. I suggest you review the OP.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/theory-knowledge/201601/the-is-psychology-science-debate
Activity: 952
Merit: 175
@cryptocommies
April 09, 2019, 12:53:39 AM
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 12:13:47 AM
Nice one. I think these conditions cause societies to be materialistic/individualistic. This the problem, indeed, it may simply be a mental disorder.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
April 08, 2019, 09:49:31 AM
I thought I would put together a list of useful terms with definitions so that perhaps some of the new wave of Marxists by another name can maybe learn enough to have a tiny bit of self awareness. After all without self awareness you can't improve now can you?

PROJECTION
NARCISSISM
MALIGNANT NARCISSISM
COLLECTIVE NARCISSISM
ENABLING BEHAVIOR
NORMALIZATION
HYSTERIA
MASS HYSTERIA
MUNCHHAUSEN SYNDROME
MUNCHHAUSEN BY PROXY
HISTRONIC BEHAVIOR

But...

But those are BIG LONG WORDS!
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 07, 2019, 10:04:26 AM
The thread is indeed very helpful to us all, and just as sheenshane has rightly said the social media is the world biggest problem. example with the number 6 Normalization where the media force some behaviors into our face and minds which are naturally wrong but seeing it as a social trend, making many to believe it right mean while it a naturally wrong ideology.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
April 07, 2019, 06:50:54 AM
I tried to research about the last term on the list. "Histrionic personality disorder".

I never knew about this thing and these type of behavior were already studied but I encounter so many people with this disorder as I am at the stage of early adulthood.

Today, my whole generation's numbers of histrionic personality disorder are boosted because of social media and the internet. Being a self-centered person is also became so much common and I find the internet to be the criminal and the reason why people became what they are today. Indeed, this thread is very helpful for me because I am also at the stage where I deeply needed to be aware of me.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
April 06, 2019, 09:05:05 PM

PROJECTION
NARCISSISM
MALIGNANT NARCISSISM
COLLECTIVE NARCISSISM
ENABLING BEHAVIOR
NORMALIZATION
HYSTERIA
MASS HYSTERIA
MUNCHHAUSEN SYNDROME
MUNCHHAUSEN BY PROXY
HISTRONIC BEHAVIOR
Pages: