Pages:
Author

Topic: A Question to all Bounty Hunters. - page 2. (Read 226 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 05:42:26 PM
On average how much money (USD equivalent) do you earn per month by completing bounties?
Gone are the days when bounty rewards can be recouped on monthly basis, nowadays ico last for more than a month and bounty rewards atimes takes more than two months before getting them. And besides, even when you get them you cannot know their worth except when thet get listed on exchange. Therefore it is difficult to determine precisely how much to get on bounty participation monthly.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 05:38:40 PM
Right now it's peanuts, they are all extended and do not hit the exchanges for a long time, when it happens the price is not as expected. With this in mind i am thinking of changing from bounties to day trading, but that runs a high risk of losing too much
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 01, 2018, 05:34:16 PM
It is difficult to answer this question unambiguously. The size of the reward for the bounty can be absolutely any. Because it is influenced by a huge number of factors. Need to find out how successful the project in which you participate, how much money is allocated for the bounty program, what kind of company you are participating bounty, etc. So that the amount can be absolutely any.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 05:27:46 PM
On average how much money (USD equivalent) do you earn per month by completing bounties?

Discouraging generally because most times it falls below ICO price.. I mostly just keep the tokens for the bull run cos sometimes the value is way way down that you'd be thinking is this what I spent so much effort on.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
October 01, 2018, 05:23:50 PM
To be honest, last 8 9 months or so have been least productive for bounty hunters and earnings have gone really down, if someonw was making $1000 plus per month in rising market then now in bear market of many months they are hardly earning $50- 100 worth of tokens coupled with delays, extensions, pauses and similar other hurdles, i hope market bulls will be back soon so that bounty hunters can recover as well.

Activity: 420
Merit: 44
October 01, 2018, 12:14:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: