Pages:
Author

Topic: A quicky analysis of BTC's RSI dip down over the past few days... - page 2. (Read 262 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596
hmph..

Very different position with RSI indicator position. On RSI (default setting), its indicate as normal position. But on Stoch RSI currently indicate oversold position as you share. If I compare with Stoch RSI daily chart, BTC maybe recover to $8.600. But before it happens, I think BTC can be down more dip. Because Stoch RSI on 4H, 3H time frame indicate on overbought position. If BTC can't recover, BTC possible to down back to $7.900 position.

RSI 4H

RSI 1W
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
Here is a 4 hour chart
https://i.imgur.com/tfqdlk0.png
Which deep are you still worried about. If your are still waiting for the deep to get done. we are already out of it according to the 4-hour chart.
Too much deceiving on lower time frame.
But if you take a look also on weekly chart then the RSI on it.

Also extremely oversold. But I do expect more upside price movements on next week, hopefully.
This is really a huge red weekly candle for Bitcoin and it is very not good.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
Over the past few days Bitcoins RSI dipped down on multiple time windows and it went down pretty deep.  Dip dip dip!  Any thoughts on this dip?

Is this a healthy dip down?  Will there be a slow dip, a medium dip, or a fast bounce back?  Are you spotting any contradictory signals to this that I am missing here?

You can't tell that much from RSI alone. People often think "oversold" conditions mean "buy signal" but that really only works under ranging conditions. In a strong downtrend, RSI can stay in the lower end of the range or oversold for quite a while.

"Healthy" in what way? You mean "is it a healthy correction to the bull market" or something like that? It's perfectly healthy as long as BTCUSD doesn't go too deep. Once it starts reaching the 0.786 or 0.886 retracement levels, we have to start considering the notion that we're actually in a bear market. We've only gone as far as the 0.5 so we're still in the range of normal.

Once it bottoms for good, there should be a fast recovery.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
Here is a 4 hour chart

Which deep are you still worried about. If your are still waiting for the deep to get done. we are already out of it according to the 4-hour chart.

Late sunday and Monday will be critical days thou to determine what next.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
I'm not saying that the dip is over but now we are climbing again on 8500 price after that below 8k levels a few days back.
I'm not a technical analysis fanatic but it isn't bad to look up on RSI Divergence or even that Support and resistance matter.
Dip down reason? Neither of that Flash hashrate crash or on Bakkt issue.We cant be sure but as usual this market do reacts
with these sentiments.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Over the past few days Bitcoins RSI dipped down on multiple time windows and it went down pretty deep.  Dip dip dip!  Any thoughts on this dip?

Is this a healthy dip down?  Will there be a slow dip, a medium dip, or a fast bounce back?  Are you spotting any contradictory signals to this that I am missing here?
Pages:
Jump to: