Pages:
Author

Topic: A real fucking game for you - page 2. (Read 3176 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 08, 2014, 02:10:31 AM
what is this man? Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
December 08, 2014, 01:41:56 AM
If I make you chuckle, you have to tip me. see sig for details.

You need to read this out loud without laughing. Every chuckle or weirdout you make, you need to tip me again and again.

Tip extra if you're grossed out. OC incoming..

Once upon a time, my anus came out of my ass. It wasn't always like this..at least not until I met Tyrone the tranny. We met on POF and he seemed like he had a delightful penis and a great attitude. I decided to meetup with him at my local McDonalds and we actually had french fries. He whispered into my hear "ayy bish shove dem frenfriez up mah buhht" and I did so in the McDonalds bathroom. He twerked for me before I was able to actually insert a single fry in his gaping asshole bouncing up and down for a real thug like me.

I was able to insert about 5 french fries until he said "ohdah sum nuggiz" so I went and ordered some Chicken Nuggets. As soon as I entered the bathroom stall, Tyrone's urethra and anus opened wide for the nuggets. "puttem in meh" said my black tranny friend. I inserted nugget after nugget until all 20 were lodged in his lower intestine. "dayum white boi u kno how to make a black bish feel reeeeel guudd" he said. Afterwards, he shit the nuggets and fries into an empty McDonalds cup and brought it with us.

We ended up going back to his place and we actually brought the McDonalds cup with us. He put tinfoil over the whole thing and put it in his freezer. He also attached a stickynote that had an address on it for some reason.

We went into his room and he revealed his Tranny Dong of love. It smelled like McDonalds so I gave it a lovely lick.
He decided to shove his tranny dong up my butt and my ass fell out.

"Awww shit white bruh we gon' brin yuh to da hospidoh" and I said "Bitch watch this!"

I took my anus, tied it up, and slapped his nipple with it.
My anus is looking like some sort of uncooked sausage right now.

To be continued...

Pages:
Jump to: