Pages:
Author

Topic: A report about Bitmit and I am gonna sue them soon - page 2. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Looks like he only has himself to blame if PP hold onto his funds.

As for your funds I guess you'll likely need to wait at least 90 days till your funds clear although I have no experience of how long they can keep a hold of your money.

Holding onto the funds is normal when we exchange large amounts with new customers.
We just make the customer tell paypal he sold something and we confirm it with paypal and they release the funds.
But he made it impossible sadly.

Even after all this,he has been constantly blaming me for 3 days,even bitmit assist him and give him my full private info when it was his fault.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

I knew the risks,but would you ever think someone would trade with you and tell PP about bitcoin ?
Its more like he was trying to throw his own money in the trash but he had to take me with him.
It just wouldn't make any sense and nobody would have doubted it.
About bitmit,I will just give it a shot,I don't know where it is hosted too.

Perhaps he didn't know. It's possible his English wasn't good enough to understand what you meant by

I told the japanese guy to tell them that he sold me anything...

I had to read that a few times before I realised what you meant. I'm not saying you're to blame - just that he might not have understood what you meant nor the repercussions of saying it was Bitcoin he was selling.

Sadly,he understands English.
Sadly too,he told me before we deal that its legal to trade paypal for bitcoins in JAPAN.
So it doesn't look like he doesn't understand English,I have told him that its not legal like he thought and even if it was legal in his country its not legal in mine.
I have told him exactly in the message when paypal asked for the source of the funds "Tell them that it was for a diablo 3 item or anything that wouldn't cause problems,DON'T tell them that it was for bitcoins because its illegal"
And he never listened to me thinking that its legal in Japan to trade bitcoins for PP ....

Looks like he only has himself to blame if PP hold onto his funds.

As for your funds I guess you'll likely need to wait at least 90 days till your funds clear although I have no experience of how long they can keep a hold of your money.
You can not start fresh account lol. It is a life ban.

If you find a way to start another account, let me know so I can start selling on ebay again.

I heard you can use pp again but in stealth,which is something I wouldn't consider.
Not after what I have seen from them

I knew the risks,but would you ever think someone would trade with you and tell PP about bitcoin ?
Its more like he was trying to throw his own money in the trash but he had to take me with him.

Perhaps he didn't know. It's possible his English wasn't good enough to understand what you meant by

I had to read that a few times before I realised what you meant. I'm not saying you're to blame - just that he might not have understood what you meant nor the repercussions of saying it was Bitcoin he was selling.

Sadly,he understands English.
Sadly too,he told me before we deal that its legal to trade paypal for bitcoins in JAPAN.
So it doesn't look like he doesn't understand English,I have told him that its not legal like he thought and even if it was legal in his country its not legal in mine.
I have told him exactly in the message when paypal asked for the source of the funds "Tell them that it was for a diablo 3 item or anything that wouldn't cause problems,DON'T tell them that it was for bitcoins because its illegal"
And he never listened to me thinking that its legal in Japan to trade bitcoins for PP ....
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
You can not start fresh account lol. It is a life ban.

If you find a way to start another account, let me know so I can start selling on ebay again.

Sadly,it seems that according to their own TOS they have the rights to close my account at any time without notice.

Can't see it being legal for them to keep your money though.

Well for my account it started with being limited
I uploaded my full documents to them and surprisingly it was refused for no reason.
I made a research and they say if they refuse your documents,then the account is toast and I should start a new fresh account ....
I hoped it was just 180 days limitation and then I can withdraw money to my bank Sad

Sadly,it seems that according to their own TOS they have the rights to close my account at any time without notice.

Can't see it being legal for them to keep your money though.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Is it even legal for them to confiscate money? Maybe you should sue paypal rather than bitmit.

They can close account but they can not seize your money for lifetime.
Call paypal and ask them.

Ps: I found your EMF account, you have only 2 feedback there man.
legendary
Is it even legal for them to confiscate money? Maybe you should sue paypal rather than bitmit.

Paypal always gives money back after 180 days, unless funds are hacked/stolen.

legendary
Well yeah he did stupidity by not doing what you told him to do.
I know everyone on EMF, Blackshadow,sahib,Dr.exchanger,yasir,rishabh etc and i do exchanges there also.

Well yah they are all good people and they are all my friends.

Exchanging Bitcoins for PayPal funds is not illegal.  It may be against PayPal terms of service but then again so is having 6 PayPal accounts.
As for bitmit doing something illegal have you read their terms of service, you know the terms you agreed to upon signing up.

The 6 accounts are not owned be me as I stated,we own it me and my partners.
When 1 of us has the funds ordered by any customer he sends it and who ever got him the customer takes a portion of the fees.
I don't think you have a valid point about the TOS,I don't see anywhere in the TOS that says they would leak my info if someone requested it ?

Didn't you know the risks when trading Bitcoin with PP?

Also, I'm not sure where Bitmit is hosted but it'll be down to the country's laws as to whether releasing your information is illegal.

Sure, ethically it's bad but legally there might be no issue.

To be fair, it's a bit of a dodgy business that just gives away it's customer's information on request.

Are you sure paypal is not just freezing the money for six months?

As for banning, yes it sux to get banned for life. Even people in your household won't be that easy to open another paypal account. With paypal gone so is your ebay account.

Use google checkout or dwolla for future/other transaction.

I know what you mean
You are talking about the accounts being limited and money would be able to withdraw after 180 days.
But this is a different issue sadly,since they have detected all of me and my friend's accounts with the same issue,they considered it as an insisting action to break their TOS so they did what they did.
We already exchange in many other e-currencies like Ukash/PSC/PM/MB/Neteller and more but we are sad for our loss.
Since the loss of our Liberty wasn't so much far from now,things getting worse :/
legendary
Are you sure paypal is not just freezing the money for six months?

As for banning, yes it sux to get banned for life. Even people in your household won't be that easy to open another paypal account. With paypal gone so is your ebay account.

Use google checkout or dwolla for future/other transaction.
Didn't you know the risks when trading Bitcoin with PP?

Also, I'm not sure where Bitmit is hosted but it'll be down to the country's laws as to whether releasing your information is illegal.

Sure, ethically it's bad but legally there might be no issue.

To be fair, it's a bit of a dodgy business that just gives away it's customer's information on request.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Exchanging Bitcoins for PayPal funds is not illegal.  It may be against PayPal terms of service but then again so is having 6 PayPal accounts.
As for bitmit doing something illegal have you read their terms of service, you know the terms you agreed to upon signing up.
legendary
ًWe all know that its illegal but we still do it to make profit.

Why would he tell paypal that he sold bitcoins,its like trying to get both of us busted.
It just makes non-sense right ?

Well yeah he did stupidity by not doing what you told him to do.
I know everyone on EMF, Blackshadow,sahib,Dr.exchanger,yasir,rishabh etc and i do exchanges there also.

Who said it will help him to get money back?
I said bitmit did right thing by giving info.

I don't really care much that bitmit leaked my information as much as the nature of it.

Bitmit is allowed to leak my Name/ip/phone maybe such info that are not much private.
But leak my full address ?
Thats something different.
ًWe all know that its illegal but we still do it to make profit.

Why would he tell paypal that he sold bitcoins,its like trying to get both of us busted.
It just makes non-sense right ?

Sadly I am not allowed to reveal my name and my partners since we keep bitcoin away from EMF
So that other currencies we deal with wouldn't be affected with people in here.
But 3 of my partners are very popular there with threads of over 1k+ replies.
2 of them has been in this business for 3 years already.

And I guess you are right,maybe its my fault I dealt with a foreigner that doesn't understand English :/
I thought he could have used his brain to know he shouldn't have told paypal about bitcoins but he dealt with me for 7k$,so I didn't think he was dumb enough to do it ....
legendary
Look bro first this that you did wrong is making 7 Paypal accounts, second mistake you did is storing 60k on paypal (who the hell stores that much money on pp).

If your accounts were verified with real info you will get money back otherwise not.

Bitmit did right thing by giving your details to him as some people sell stolen/illegal PP funds.

By the way,do you even know that FBI/NPA/Interpol or what ever it is in his country wouldn't help him get his funds back even if it was stole pp funds ? because he gave his bitcoins for an illegal exchange ? and that bitcoins can't be refunded even by the police ?

Do you think if it was possible to get money back for such exchange I wouldn't have sued him for getting paypal close my accounts ?
And all of my accounts were for me and my partners in business.
I didn't own them all alone,we are more than one in a small online corporate that exchanges between electronic currencies on exchangemoneyforums.

Who said it will help him to get money back?
I said bitmit did right thing by giving info.
Pages:
Jump to: