Pages:
Author

Topic: A revolutionary new bitcoin exchange with automatic trading - CoinX - page 2. (Read 3595 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
We will have SMS, Authenticator protection, plus 100% of the BTC will be kept in offline wallets. 127 more beta testers needed.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

Clef is an awesome stuff, but it's quite new with little practical experience about it. In the beginning I'd use it only alongside other more mature 2fa methods as one of the options. If you are in the middle of developing your own stuff you might not want spending time on troubleshooting other things. 
Activity: 28
 I am more then willing to beta test for such amount Cheesy
Eds
Activity: 1
I'm interested in your beta testing. count me in... Wink
Wait, you said:

"We will take a low flat fee from the profits made (not the whole trade)"

Which doesn't really make sense since you're supposed to take a fee from the whole trade to get a profit. Could you explain further?

If the system buys a bitcoin at 277.77 from a user and sells it at 277.82 to another user, the trade makes $0.05 profit. We will take a fee from that. a 10% fee would be $0.005 and a 5% fee would be $0.0025. And if the user decides to close the trade selling the bitcoin at 277.77 we won't take any fees. The system makes 1/20 trades  automatically a minute depending on the total number of users willing to buy or sell.

Are you saying that your are only taking the fee off the profits only, and the side that didn't make the profit will not pay a fee ?

The exchange only makes trades when there is a profit to be made (exchange BTC/fiat between accounts, even if its $0.01) and we only take a fee from the profits. We won't take a fee if a user decides to close a trade manually (or exchange manually) and the trade results in no profits or a loss.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
152 more beta testers needed, thank you very much for all your comments. I'm currently working on a landing page for the exchange and looking for a good name, any suggestions are welcome.

PM me i will try your site as beta tester
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Wait, you said:

Which doesn't really make sense since you're supposed to take a fee from the whole trade to get a profit. Could you explain further?

If the system buys a bitcoin at 277.77 from a user and sells it at 277.82 to another user, the trade makes $0.05 profit. We will take a fee from that. a 10% fee would be $0.005 and a 5% fee would be $0.0025. And if the user decides to close the trade selling the bitcoin at 277.77 we won't take any fees. The system makes 1/20 trades  automatically a minute depending on the total number of users willing to buy or sell.

Are you saying that your are only taking the fee off the profits only, and the side that didn't make the profit will not pay a fee ?

Wait, you said:

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Wait, you said:

152 more beta testers needed, thank you very much for all your comments. I'm currently working on a landing page for the exchange and looking for a good name, any suggestions are welcome.
Is this operational already? an alpha/beta?
We are currently developing the exchange, will begin the alpha test in a couple of weeks and you can beta test it after that. We are also looking at a couple of open source options and if we choose to use one of them we will be operational much faster.

BTW when we can expect to see your site? Not a rush but it would be nice to try automated trading.
Everyone can expect the exchange to be operational by the end of Q2 2015 or at the beginning of q3. (but much sooner if we decide to build on top of an open source solution.)

How do we know you won't just run away with our bitcoins? I really love the idea, but I don't want to put money on a service that a stranger built that promised me a bitcoin, you know... It's very tempting to just run away with those coins.
First of all let me explain that my goal is to introduce millions of people to Bitcoin, and running away with a couple of bitcoins means the end of the exchange, plus that the exchange will make much more than any amount I could take in the long run. And there are many exchanges out there for anyone that wants to trade elsewhere, plus that anyone can start auto trading with as low as 5-10 USD and let it grow from there.
We will be building trust with transparency, we will have a page that all users can go to see all aspects of the exchange.

Fees: What do you recommend? A low fee or flat monthly subscription that all users can get a commission from (30%-50%)

Did you mean 30%-50% fee or a low fee with 30%-50% commission for promoters?

Thanks
We will take a low flat fee from the profits made (not the whole trade), affiliates and sub-affliates will take a percentage of that. It will probably be 2 levels deep.
Fees: What do you recommend? A low fee or flat monthly subscription that all users can get a commission from (30%-50%)

Did you mean 30%-50% fee or a low fee with 30%-50% commission for promoters?

Thanks
Activity: 252
How do we know you won't just run away with our bitcoins? I really love the idea, but I don't want to put money on a service that a stranger built that promised me a bitcoin, you know... It's very tempting to just run away with those coins.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
BTW when we can expect to see your site? Not a rush but it would be nice to try automated trading.
Activity: 268
Merit: 256
I would like to test this. Especially the automatic exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Is this operational already? an alpha/beta?
Would like to try it out... Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I might be able to test it as well. Feel free to send me a pm for it.
Good luck
That's one bitcoin split between the 100 testers?

You are correct, and you can turn on automatic trading which automatically buys/sells bitcoin from other users making a little profit every few seconds and growing your BTC. You can also refer friends and family and get a percentage of the fees on every one of their trades too.
Pages:
Jump to: