Pages:
Author

Topic: A simple guide on how to Structure your whitepaper - page 2. (Read 274 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Whitepaper is all about getting the attention and trust of the investors. A good promising project might not be able get as many investors as they deserve if it lacks a good white paper. I hope this type of information will be helpful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I am glad that you are askin6for suggestion and it good to follow experience one guidelines but in case of white paper nothing can be ensure cause it process it completely depends on the project types so I think it is better to analyze the project
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
ICO White Paper Template
There is no universal or prescribed format or a template for a White Paper for ICO. The structure of a white paper entirely depends on the nature of the project. Some of the organizations prefer to have a technical and detailed white paper while others prefer to adopt a marketing or commercial white paper template to attract not so tech-savvy investors as well. Thus, the selection of white paper template depends on your target audience. It shouldn’t be too technical to comprehend. At the same time writing a very simple White Paper may not impress your target audience.

However, an ICO White Paper must contain the following:

Abstract
The Problem or challenges in the existing market
The solution and Product
Project Implementation – How tokens work with the project. The technical, economic and legal aspect of the tokens
Why should you Invest
ICO Details
The team behind the project
Token Deployment and Future Plans
Conclusion
An ICO white paper may have 20-40 pages depending on the nature of your project. It must contain the necessary details required to answer technical and non-technical questions by prospective token buyers.

Contact me through
Telegram Username: @cryptowilie
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: