Pages:
Author

Topic: A social organization that will lead to never ending peace - NO WARS - page 2. (Read 2533 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
possible yes, but you are "fighting" a lot of human history.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Why am I starting this thread.

Recently, or better say, a few years ago, I came by with an extraordinary literature, that has been illogical and sensless to me. So I started to studying it (not as in school, but as a interest of mine, because it does not exist in schools yet), and from day to day it makes more and more sense. It was like, everything in this world, that we explain through our eyes, could I explain on some other dimension or level and it will have a totally different, but much more realistic sense.

It was like I openned a pandoras box. This literature literally changed my perception of world. I knew I have in hand a universal formul, that can explain everything, but I did not know, how. And I mean really, everything!!

So for now, because it is late here, I am only leaving you with this informations and I beg all the philosophers and people (characters), who like to discuss about social organization, interpersonal relations, unreasonable events that happen between leaders and people, oppositions between people and would like to know more, how all of this begins to develop, to join this debate.

Do you think a social organization that will never start a war again is possible? What in your opinion is therefore necesarry to meet those criteria?

I will however explain through debate the knowledge that I have learned through this literature - which source I will for now keep for myself.
Pages:
Jump to: