Pages:
Author

Topic: A suggestion regarding "Multiple posts in a row" - page 2. (Read 506 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
When I create a thread and have to reply to 3-4 people at once who replied on my thread, I usually create two continuous posts. Things look smoother that way.
As far as I know this is against the rules. You should reply all of them in one post.
In my opinion, the best thing you can do is to separate them using by a line.

Well, whenever you feel like someone is spamming by making continuous posts, just report them. That's the best solution. No matter posts are old or new. I have seen people getting banned for posts made in 2015-16.
I don't think a user is banned due to multiple posts made in 2015-16. At least I am sure they don't get permanent ban. Those users have likely been banned due to plagiarism. 
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
Making multiple posts in a row is not always spam.
When I create a thread and have to reply to 3-4 people at once who replied on my thread, I usually create two continuous posts. Things look smoother that way.
Well, whenever you feel like someone is spamming by making continuous posts, just report them. That's the best solution. No matter posts are old or new. I have seen people getting banned for posts made in 2015-16.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
I usually report multiple posts that are made by a user in a row.
But sometimes I don't report them because they are old posts not worth moderators time or they have gotten some replies.

Why should a user be able to make multiple posts?
I think they should get a error like this:
The last post of this thread has been made by you. Please edit that post.

In the case the post hasn't been made in the last 24 hours and the poster is the topic starter. (The purpose is bumping)
The last post of this thread has been made by you. Please edit the last post. You can also delete that post and make a new one.
Pages:
Jump to: