Pages:
Author

Topic: A thankful heart ❤ - page 2. (Read 407 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
August 07, 2021, 05:25:27 AM
If you consider yourself a good poster, I see no reason to create such themes. You deserve it, and, in theory, the merits given to you are a kind of gratitude for your work from the members of the forum.
Isn't it?
But by creating such a topic, do you acknowledge that all the merits are given to you as help? It is not right. For this, the merit system was introduced. The fact that you contribute usefully to the forum is returned to you with gratitude of merit.
So stop fawning. If you are worthy of your merits, take it for granted, if not, then continue to be a sweet snowflake.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 504
August 07, 2021, 04:32:59 AM
I was unsure how to go about this post and which board to publish it. Perhaps, should I use Pm? I discovered that using Pm might be a clear definition of an unsolicited message, hence this post.
That's the essence of it being a pm, something not entirely meant for public view but then, its either your directed to send a pm. If the pm is of your own intent, its got to be unsolicited otherwise, you might as well air as you wish to the public like you just did.
One place where most persons pick offenses with pm is not in the unsolicited nature of it, but with the content of the pm. A pm that is about merit begging, unnecessary bargaining, abuse/insult and perhaps when a pm comes rather too regularly even when it's it's ignored severally. It could be some sort of a disturbance and an offence.

It's an interesting thing really to see users with merit count that beats there activity series. This is what brought me to your profile and I'm impressed with the contributions you've you've doing on the forum. Your account was active almost immediately after registration and you've got threads on most boards. I would say, you shouldn't wear out in your bid to add to the forum and at the same time encourage beginners to learn from your ways and be an asset of not just the forum but the crypto community. Congrats in advance, even as you wait ok your activity series to rank up.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173
Professional Community manager
August 07, 2021, 04:19:12 AM
I was unsure how to go about this post and which board to publish it. Perhaps, should I use Pm? I discovered that using Pm might be a clear definition of an unsolicited message, hence this post.
Almost every first pm is unsolicited. Do not sweat about it to much, except you are sending pms numerous members or sending messages to advertise a service or product.

I always have the feeling of an ingrate not having a way to say thank you, but after this post, I will be ok.
Your contribution to the forum is enough thank you. If every member took out their time to contribute positively, rather than only looking for how to benefit themselves, this forum would be a far more better place.

I sincerely believe that before my 4yrs in this forum, I would get to meet some of the forum users in person.
That's quite unlikely, for a privacy centered forum.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
August 07, 2021, 03:54:55 AM

My path to this forum was not smooth, but the forum users, especially listed below smoothened the path knowingly and unknown to them.

Some of them are helpers, some are builders while some are motivators, in whichever category, they contributed immensely for my sake.

The Pharmacist(My 24/7 support line)
CryptopreneurBrainboss
DdmrDdmr
LoyceV
Welsh
Ognasty
Quickseller
Pmalek
fillippone
Upgrade00
Rath_
And others numerous to mention.

I always have the feeling of an ingrate not having a way to say thank you, but after this post, I will be ok.
As I always say, there will be no forum, without the forum users. No wonder when I think about the forum, I think about the users in it and not other things. I sincerely believe that before my 4yrs in this forum, I would get to meet some of the forum users in person.
I am grateful forum, and I believe the best version of the support I have enjoyed so far is yet to come.
Thank you all!

N/B: Try and show inclination to grow, there are so many Angels willing to help you. So interesting, I don't know any of the above users in person.
Pages:
Jump to: