Pages:
Author

Topic: A top 25 altcoin to invest in - page 2. (Read 309 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 12:27:02 PM
personally a big fan of Raiblocks for transactions. still looking for a private DAG based coin..
Activity: 56
January 02, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
I'm a Newbie. Doesn't know about so much Coins.I was looking for Top 5 Coins best for investment.
Activity: 42
January 02, 2018, 12:18:01 PM
viberate is a coin you should look into, you can read more here: https://www.viberate.io/
Activity: 55
December 07, 2017, 07:38:20 AM
I have some CLAM that I want to swap for another altcoin. Clam has some potential for growth, I got it for free, but I am not interested in it.
Which top 25 ranking altcoins are an interesting investment? Additional criterium: has to be supported by a secure multicoin (desktop) wallet, where I control the keys.
Alas, that kinda excludes Ripple, Monero, ... I do not want to install a dedicated app for each altcoin.

Another question. I cannot register on certain exchanges because I cannot prove my residency. Well, I can with my ID card, but not with bills. How can I buy altcoins without buying BTC first on localbitcoins? With BTC so high I don't want to buy BTC just to exchange it for other altcoins and I want to HODL my current stash of BTC.

Pages:
Jump to: