Pages:
Author

Topic: A trader's heart - page 7. (Read 579 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
June 28, 2018, 12:20:42 PM
I am not a trader but I learned and tried to become a trader, try as it is felt as a trader and today I bought some coin when the market is falling and hope will make a profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
the heart of the trader they always want to have successful transactions as well as they do not want to make mistakes and things we do not like they like the truth and success it a trader s heart
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
June 28, 2018, 10:25:46 AM
Yes trading is like a gambling which is so risky but the advantages on doing trading is even its so risky you can obtain high profits on it as well ( using your knowledge or strategies) , that's why i believe being lacks in trading is not good, which is much better to gain some information first to prevent mistakes and learn some ( TA ) technical analysis to able to get the right time to sell or buy especially if the market always fluctuate.  'cause that is the most important "knowledge " to comfort our emotions when there's a worst situation and to reduce risky situation.  
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
June 28, 2018, 09:42:43 AM
When you are a trader in this market. The first thing you do is learn. Learn about technical analysis, capital management and how to control your emotions.
Maybe, You are good trader. You can be a very disciplined person when trading, you always stoploss and take profit at 5-10% point.
But have you ever forgot yourself? it's just for a short moment.That moment is you falling in case with nothing to lose - a gambler's mentality. You drunk blood and completely forget about the discipline you set before.( Especially when you join the margin )
Why do you join the trade in crypto? This is due to fluctuate strongly of this market, "high risk and high profit ". And there is a bit of gambling in it. RIGHT?
Pages:
Jump to: