Pages:
Author

Topic: A True Leader With Economic Vision. - page 3. (Read 343 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 180
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 21, 2023, 06:12:29 PM
I have often times found myself in the midst of persons who have titles of a leadership position, in a place of worship, online, school, work, but care too little to show up or act accordingly when needed.  
A leader is supposed to be matured enough to be responsible for himself and others around. If one who claims to be a leader fails in this aspect, he or she is either delegating the most important task to others or avoiding them, rather than leading by example.
As regards this forum, Bitcointalk, it stems from the excellence of Nakamoto Satoshi's whitepaper of Bitcoin and is the one knowledge and wisdom that is responsible for the workflow and other services herein.
In recent times due to economic downturns and people losing their jobs, those who have become familiar with Bitcoin somehow found it a haven of sort, because they made profits or learnt how to and are loving it everyday.

A good leader would develop others around him/her, who are lacking financially by teaching them financial knowledge, also academically or otherwise, rather than watch these persons wallow in poverty and penury, fail abysmally in exams or test or even pick up harmful habits that drain cash like smoking, gambling, womanizing and other vices that one might pick up when in the wrong company of persons.
A good leader would always be earlier than everyone and more updated and current than others.

For me CEO of Bitcoin, Dennis Jarvis and his team has proven over time that he is a true leader with great vision of economic freedom, which is a result of  breakthrough in cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology, as well as web3 wallet, news, exchange, games and other products they have and are developing, that the world and I benefit from.

What other qualities would a leader possess to make you follow them?
Does ones interest define the kind of leader he/she should follow?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin.com
Pages:
Jump to: