Pages:
Author

Topic: A UK resident? If so, prepare your anus. - page 2. (Read 1458 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
This is horrible. I always suspected the UK to be in a similar situation as the USA. I can't believe their nonsense. This breach of privacy doesn't do anything.
Knowing what couples text each other will definitely help your "terrorist" fight.

Luckily there is ProtonMail for emails and I'm still waiting for a means of encrypted communication for smartphones (since Heml unfortunately got cancelled).
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Anyone who had concern with his or hers privacy has already left the United Kingdom, and have settled in other English-speaking nations such as Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Most of those remaining are either low-IQ people, or recent immigrants from countries such as Pakistan and Bangladesh. They are unlikely to oppose this measure.

As somebody who can't leave yet because of financial reasons I resent that -_- but yes, anyone with sense is leaving, this is a shit hole of a country and I genuinely believe the population hates anybody who's young and has a brain, especially when you see the kind of comments people from the UK leave on the internet towards them.

Since they don't want me here and want to tax the fuck out of the middle class, I'm going to leave as soon as possible.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Best get a plentiful supply of Vaseline in stock as the government is aiming up for full penetration of any communication privacy you might have left.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32896921

But we've got to fight terrorism, Johnny Jihad might be hiding under our beds!!

We're already the most surveilled nation on this planet, no doubt the general public will lap it up with barely a wimper. Might as well go the whole hog and install CCTV in every room of our houses...

It will also include more powers for watchdog Ofcom to take action against TV channels that "broadcast extremist content".

They could at least define what extremist content they're referring to, I'd imagine it will cover anything even slightly opposing the goverment.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Anyone who had concern with his or hers privacy has already left the United Kingdom, and have settled in other English-speaking nations such as Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Most of those remaining are either low-IQ people, or recent immigrants from countries such as Pakistan and Bangladesh. They are unlikely to oppose this measure.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Let me find that big black dildo from the queens bedroom and shove it up your "bum".
Its time to go in dry!

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Yep, bend on over. 

It's for your own good, cause the govidaddy says so.  Now shut up and get to work to pay those taxes....
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
Best get a plentiful supply of Vaseline in stock as the government is aiming up for full penetration of any communication privacy you might have left.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32896921
Pages:
Jump to: