Pages:
Author

Topic: A webhost I use called Synwebhost.com is apparently going to accept Bitcoins - page 2. (Read 3312 times)

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
lol maybe I should just re-name this to synweb host bashing thread Tongue

i have not used syn web host but it looks like any other "offshore" host. any complaints and they will not hesitate to close you down.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
lol maybe I should just re-name this to synweb host bashing thread Tongue
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Synwebhost is just another crappy "offshore" host. it does not even compare to real bp.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Yeah not a single reply
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Their support is shit

we provide great support for our clients, did you have any problem with us? then please post your ticket id, email address or domain here
legendary
LOL! Fuck no Tongue They remind me a bit of virgin media though, when everything works, it works great, but if anything breaks down you have to contact terrible tech support staff >_< I'm probably going to move at some point when I get some money so consider any previous endorsements disavowed.
legendary
Cuz it seemed you worked for them :-)
legendary
lol they sure do suck I've now discovered by why spam this thread? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I just thought I'd put the word out but a host I use called synwebhost.com which provides offshore hosting is apparently going to be accepting Bitcoins soon™, I thought I'd make a ticket and it seems they're already planning on it or at least that's what support told me.

no support @ all.
legendary
legendary
I just thought I'd put the word out but a host I use called synwebhost.com which provides offshore hosting is apparently going to be accepting Bitcoins soon™, I thought I'd make a ticket and it seems they're already planning on it or at least that's what support told me.
Pages:
Jump to: