Pages:
Author

Topic: A well know military analyst and reported says Putin´s army near collapse - page 2. (Read 267 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 10
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The resolution available is only the end which justifies the means, Putin is not ready to withdraw and Ukraine is not quiting and EU, US and NATO allies are not relenting in giving Ukraine it support needed, with the way of the look of things Russia may be short in millitary workforce and ammunition if the war linger except it receives help from China or any other country. Russia believe in it potentiality through engaging in war but forget to remember that things fall apart atimes, sometimes one may plan to arrive at the moon but later ended landing on the Pluto, that is war.

Russia also initially had no intention of starting a war, but Ukraine lured Russia into joining the US, NATO and European alliances and ignoring the Minsk agreement. Putin knows that this war will cause their economy to crash and they will be locked out of the international community, but Putin is Putin, he doesn't care about that and continues his aggression.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
Must a a "expert", similar to all the covid experts.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
I find it hard to believe that Putin would embark on a war in Ukraine with supposedly so few resources. And I find it hard to believe that Russia supposedly has so few military resources.

On the other hand I am also not happy about the idea that he is completely cornered and thinks he has nothing left to lose anymore.
Activity: 952
Merit: 555
The resolution available is only the end which justifies the means, Putin is not ready to withdraw and Ukraine is not quiting and EU, US and NATO allies are not relenting in giving Ukraine it support needed, with the way of the look of things Russia may be short in millitary workforce and ammunition if the war linger except it receives help from China or any other country. Russia believe in it potentiality through engaging in war but forget to remember that things fall apart atimes, sometimes one may plan to arrive at the moon but later ended landing on the Pluto, that is war.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1499807262084325379

Bellingcat investigator Christo Grozev says that #Russia has resources left for the war until Sunday, after which they will collapse.

Also next week, Russia is facing sanctions, the scale of which “we have not seen before”, and they will also affect Putin

I tend to be sceptical about this types of statements. However this particular person has been around most of the intel reports dealing with Putin´s involvement in a number or executive actions (AKA crimes) and seems to have a glimpse beyond the usual guy on the street. There seems to be also an indication than Kherson has been re-gained.

How optimistic can one be about a resolution?

https://reutersinstitute.politics.ox.ac.uk/calendar/insights-bellingcat-russias-ukraine-ambitions

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/open-source-intelligence-from-ukraine
Pages:
Jump to: