Pages:
Author

Topic: Aahzmundus scammer - page 4. (Read 8895 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 17, 2015, 11:51:21 AM
I won't send 0.6 BTC as I didn't hack the account. I bought the account myself. You have the account now, as I resold it to you. If anyone wants I can send screenshots of my PMs to approve that yes, I bought the account. I won't be repaying 0.6 BTC as there's no point for that as the account wasn't compromised by me. Neither anyone has proofs it was compromised. Even if it was compromised am not responsible for it.

Thankyou.

You can get trust ratings removed as I have sent 1 BTC back. That's all what I could have done. I won't do anything else sorry. I think my statements are fair enough.
Activity: 162
June 17, 2015, 08:58:53 AM
Cryptoforcause had sold me Aahzmundus on June 11 with bitpop as escrow, Can you please tell me who messaged you?

I don't think Aahzmundus is for sale. His forum account had a weak password which was brute forced once its hash was leaked.

The original owner of the stolen account messaged me. Both on Just-Dice.com (where he's a chat moderator) and on Google Talk (where I've had him as a contact for a year or so).

I am in contact with him if you would like me to pass his account back to him.

I am sorry as i cannot post from zendantom , cryptoforcause had sold me the stolen account for 0.6 btc, which i want him to pay me back, i can send to dooglus the password i had for Aahzmundus, which i too believe should be with the rightful owner, this looks like a third rated scam, i am also a victim and i want cryptoforcause to pay me 0.6 btc for selling a stolen account claiming to be a clean account and finish this once and for all.

looks like this is one more thing cryptoforcause has to repay now, hopefully BTCBLOGGER's threats can make him cough up another 0.6 BTC
I can't give him back to back warnings I am going to register a cyber crime F.I.R against him just wait till Sunday I think after this he will don't even think about scamming people.
I just want one victim who is scammed by him.
Is he not underaged?
I don't know but the action taken against him according to his age.

If you can help me get back my money  it will be very good of you BTCBLOGGER.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 17, 2015, 12:32:10 AM
Cryptoforcause had sold me Aahzmundus on June 11 with bitpop as escrow, Can you please tell me who messaged you?

I don't think Aahzmundus is for sale. His forum account had a weak password which was brute forced once its hash was leaked.

The original owner of the stolen account messaged me. Both on Just-Dice.com (where he's a chat moderator) and on Google Talk (where I've had him as a contact for a year or so).

I am sorry as i cannot post from zendantom , cryptoforcause had sold me the stolen account for 0.6 btc, which i want him to pay me back, i can send to dooglus the password i had for Aahzmundus, which i too believe should be with the rightful owner, this looks like a third rated scam, i am also a victim and i want cryptoforcause to pay me 0.6 btc for selling a stolen account claiming to be a clean account and finish this once and for all.

looks like this is one more thing cryptoforcause has to repay now, hopefully BTCBLOGGER's threats can make him cough up another 0.6 BTC
I can't give him back to back warnings I am going to register a cyber crime F.I.R against him just wait till Sunday I think after this he will don't even think about scamming people.
Is he not underaged?
I don't know but the action taken against him according to his age.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 16, 2015, 11:25:15 PM

Is he not underaged?
June 16, 2015, 08:35:02 PM

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
June 16, 2015, 03:51:14 PM

Activity: 162
June 16, 2015, 03:47:02 PM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
June 16, 2015, 03:32:29 PM

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
June 16, 2015, 02:39:01 PM
When robinson5 has a chance, he should post an address to return the funds that were stolen from him. The scammer has sent me a portion of what was stolen and I will forward it to you upon receipt of an address.

Wow thanks so much for all the help! I never would have found out that was cryptoforcause.  He messaged me earlier saying he would pay me back 1.1BTC but he hasn't done so yet and I don't think he will.  My address is 14Qd6ZxqoHhJie9CGHuEGqWeyEAkEUwYGK and he scammed me out of 1BTC.  Thanks again!
I have only received .3301 from him so far, and I will send that over shortly. I archived the thread in case your account gets hacked, etc.

You can review the address posted in this post and you will see that the address he was instructed to send to was 14ZtrTi8kkxVJN1NSdatdqM9pjeTM3NJTL so you can watch that address.

I was able to find that he was cryptoforcause because he later spend linked the address you sent to together with another of his known addresses.

edit: txid 9495205fa51d30f3bf6ca640ae2c86376a1ec53f2b7434e47e29e641d21f26e9

I told him that he needs to send 1.0001 for me to be able to forward to you, if he wants to send more then what he scammed that is between you and him, although I am not going to try to pressure him to repay more then what he owes

Thanks so much quickseller! I've received the 0.33BTC and hopefully he will send 0.67 soon.  And good idea to archive the thread thank you for helping!
txid 5051a33a8a7f33a14470e580cf5bc393526c6f856bb903188f50d53591953c17

This brings the total amount that you have received from him to 0.99985707 BTC, which I think is "close enough" to the 1 BTC that was stolen from you. If you agree then I will remove the negative rating that I have on that account.

I am glad you were able to get (most) of your money back.

That is perfect! Thanks again for all the help! Isn't the negative rating good though so he won't be able to scam someone again?
The person that scammed you actually sold the account between the time that he scammed you and the time that you opened this thread, so the owner of the account is most likely not the one who scammed you (although in theory, it is possible that the sale was faked)
Activity: 130
June 16, 2015, 02:32:49 PM
When robinson5 has a chance, he should post an address to return the funds that were stolen from him. The scammer has sent me a portion of what was stolen and I will forward it to you upon receipt of an address.

Wow thanks so much for all the help! I never would have found out that was cryptoforcause.  He messaged me earlier saying he would pay me back 1.1BTC but he hasn't done so yet and I don't think he will.  My address is 14Qd6ZxqoHhJie9CGHuEGqWeyEAkEUwYGK and he scammed me out of 1BTC.  Thanks again!
I have only received .3301 from him so far, and I will send that over shortly. I archived the thread in case your account gets hacked, etc.

You can review the address posted in this post and you will see that the address he was instructed to send to was 14ZtrTi8kkxVJN1NSdatdqM9pjeTM3NJTL so you can watch that address.

I was able to find that he was cryptoforcause because he later spend linked the address you sent to together with another of his known addresses.

I told him that he needs to send 1.0001 for me to be able to forward to you, if he wants to send more then what he scammed that is between you and him, although I am not going to try to pressure him to repay more then what he owes

Thanks so much quickseller! I've received the 0.33BTC and hopefully he will send 0.67 soon.  And good idea to archive the thread thank you for helping!

This brings the total amount that you have received from him to 0.99985707 BTC, which I think is "close enough" to the 1 BTC that was stolen from you. If you agree then I will remove the negative rating that I have on that account.

That is perfect! Thanks again for all the help! Isn't the negative rating good though so he won't be able to scam someone again?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
June 16, 2015, 01:09:53 PM

wow i actually didnt expect the money to get returned, i guess BTCBLOGGER's threats got to him, props to both BTCBLOGGER and Quickseller for getting this resolved
Activity: 770
June 16, 2015, 12:41:28 PM

Good job, Quickseller!
copper member
June 16, 2015, 12:40:11 PM

June 16, 2015, 08:45:06 AM
It is pretty clear that the hero account was either purchased and/or stolen. If it was purchased then the price was most likely less then the 1 BTC that he stole and he ended up selling it to someone else to recover the price he paid to buy the account.

Aahzmundus tells me that indeed his account was stolen, presumably as a result of the recent forum database leak.

I PM'ed theymos asking him to reset the password but didn't hear anything back.

I left negative feedback on Aahzmundus' account saying that the account is compromised.
I think the hacker sold the account to cryptoforcause for a low price saying that he don't have signed message or it is also possible that it was already known to cryptoforcause that the account he is buying is a hacked one.
And purchased it with an intention of doing a scam what he did.

This is last warning for cryptofocause to come and return all the amount within two days otherwise era strict action will be taken against him.
copper member
June 16, 2015, 08:35:37 AM
It is pretty clear that the hero account was either purchased and/or stolen. If it was purchased then the price was most likely less then the 1 BTC that he stole and he ended up selling it to someone else to recover the price he paid to buy the account.

Aahzmundus tells me that indeed his account was stolen, presumably as a result of the recent forum database leak.

I left negative feedback on Aahzmundus' account saying that the account is compromised.
this is a reason why it is so important to get a signed message if you decide to buy an account because a claim of the account being hacked could happen at any time.
Activity: 546
AKA The Rubber Monkey
June 16, 2015, 08:34:12 AM

Cryptoforcause had sold me Aahzmundus on June 11 with bitpop as escrow, Can you please tell me who messaged you?, if it is the case of hacked account being sold to me, Cryptoforcause will have to pay 0.6 btc to me for selling hacked account.

Would you please tell us Cryptoforcause's user name on btcpop? Some of us lend to others on btcpop and other p2p lending platforms and it would be quite helpful th know who to avoid lending to.

Thanks.
Activity: 195
June 16, 2015, 08:24:15 AM

Cryptoforcause had sold me Aahzmundus on June 11 with bitpop as escrow, Can you please tell me who messaged you?, if it is the case of hacked account being sold to me, Cryptoforcause will have to pay 0.6 btc to me for selling hacked account.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
June 16, 2015, 03:14:41 AM

copper member
June 16, 2015, 01:26:37 AM
i think he gonna pay you soon..
in my opinion no hero member gonna scam for 2 btc..
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
June 16, 2015, 01:10:01 AM
i think he gonna pay you soon..
in my opinion no hero member gonna scam for 2 btc..

Your statement make sense for me,  you have tried to scam 0.47 when you're member.
If you have plan to scam in the near future, I suggest you don't do it again.
Pages:
Jump to: