Pages:
Author

Topic: Abby Gets Hot About Israeli War Crimes - page 2. (Read 3907 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 05, 2012, 05:06:29 PM
Incorrect. Hamas wishes to exterminate the jews. It's always been about jihad for islam.
That's a racist statement and doesn't belong on this forum.

Last time I checked hamas isn't a race. Neither is islam.

There are over a billion of them, so what's the difference if you believe it or not?

Seriously? You can't tell the difference between a religion, a terrorist organization and a race?
SAC
Activity: 322
December 03, 2012, 05:13:12 PM
egypt was colonized , now its arab muslim country (with large christian minority)

Those christians are under threat most times with killings common.

jordan colonised , now its arab muslim country

so why is it that when we come to palestine , under ottoman empire then later colonisation/mandate , it didn't become an arab muslim country (with a jewish/christian minority) ?

http://youtu.be/ucHv_ZV-bT4

Jordan a majority palestinian populated state and part of the original mandate of palestine you people like to go on about but yet conveniently never claimed to be palestinian so you can foist your lie upon the world that they have no state.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
December 03, 2012, 11:11:13 AM
Incorrect. Hamas wishes to exterminate the jews. It's always been about jihad for islam.

There are over a billion of them, so what's the difference if you believe it or not?
December 03, 2012, 01:07:03 AM

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
December 02, 2012, 10:53:41 AM
First the population that harbors terrorists is nearly as much a part of the problem as the terrorists themselves.

And the civilian deaths are what makes people pissed off enough to become terrorists, repeat ad nauseum.

December 02, 2012, 01:30:20 AM
First the population that harbors terrorists is nearly as much a part of the problem as the terrorists themselves.

And the civilian deaths are what makes people pissed off enough to become terrorists, repeat ad nauseum.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
December 02, 2012, 01:25:46 AM
"If you don't like being bombed, you can moooooooooooooove".

"Nice" to hear rape apologist argumentation here.  Apparently, blaming victims for their "choices" never goes out of style.

About what I expected. Completely ignore who exactly it is who keeps inciting violence there.

Firing missiles back into a civilian population center is hardly "defending yourself." Is Hamas in the wrong? Yes. Does that mean that Israel is in the right? No, no it does not.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
December 02, 2012, 01:19:42 AM

"Nice" to hear rape apologist argumentation here.  Apparently, blaming victims for their "choices" never goes out of style.

About what I expected. Completely ignore who exactly it is who keeps inciting violence there.

Firing missiles back into a civilian population center is hardly "defending yourself." Is Hamas in the wrong? Yes. Does that mean that Israel is in the right? No, no it does not.

Second; As I've pointed out before,  if it was happening anywhere else (say the border between texas and mexico) the area the attacks were coming from would be leveled and depopulated within a matter of days. Israel has shown great restraint over the years, suffering constant attacks - with only an occasional retaliation. Any other nation would have leveled the area completely and lived without the constant threat.

Actually we have had attacks on the U.S./Mexico border and because they are our ally and international partner, it is very delicate situation; we don't go into their sovereign territory chasing terrorists (ie: drug cartels in this case).  Try doing some research next time before making false analogies.   

legendary
December 02, 2012, 01:16:25 AM
The cartoon is cute but not reality from what the media reports, even the Israeli ones.   The response from Israel is quite fierce and enduring.    They both have taken the gloves off and hit each other hard.   You just discredit yourself further with cartoons and mis-represented facts. 
December 02, 2012, 01:13:41 AM

Second; As I've pointed out before,  if it was happening anywhere else (say the border between texas and mexico) the area the attacks were coming from would be leveled and depopulated within a matter of days. Israel has shown great restraint over the years, suffering constant attacks - with only an occasional retaliation. Any other nation would have leveled the area completely and lived without the constant threat.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
December 02, 2012, 01:04:22 AM

December 02, 2012, 12:43:34 AM

I think that about sums it up.
legendary
November 30, 2012, 04:21:23 PM
And I like how you people somehow take the people living in gaza by their own choice as being a prison. BTW this same treatment that supposedly makes them a prisoner is practiced by the Egyptians who also will not allow them to come and go as they please yet not a word on that eh.

Actually, they can travel to egypt pretty much at will... but only on foot only and without carrying anything with them (trade goods etc).

The problem with getting out of gaza is really that hamas is unlikely to let you through to the border with egypt,

No doubt it keeps the conditions disgusting just what the aim is. What I find funny about these whining Jew hating little bitches is this. Somehow the Jew is supposed to be this still meekly accepting their slaughter type. That ship has sailed these Jews today are not going for that shit anymore you kill them they kill you. So sorry about their luck don't whine when the other side does to you what you do to them.

I can't help wondering why your grasp of writing the English language is sort of sub-standard.  Are you upset when you write this?   Just read what you said aloud.  Is opposition to a countries strategy being a "Jew hating bitch" as you put it?  You seem to marry the two and I have notices any opposition always falls back to the default position that you must hate Jews.  Me personally love all people from all ethnic backgrounds.   Specific bad people or bad groups are what I take issue with, I define bad as people who want to take liberty at the "expense" of another group or person.   In this case, like I stated, both sides have faults and both sides and good points.

Now you above you tried to attack me first by talking to me disrespectfully by calling me "bud", I am not your "bud" at this point, I have name or alias as in this forum. 

Second, you called me out about not knowing my history, first off, if you took time to read what I wrote earlier, you would of learned that I admitted this and that is why I wanted to get "constructive and informative feedback".   So I ask you SAC, what history in your opinion should I be reading, I would like some actually titles so I can read them.   

Also, you telling me it is "common sense" to know "anti-semitic" means Jewish peoples is non-sense because from where I see this debate, the word anti-Semitic came into mainstream knowledge after the Nazi holocaust and that was an atrocious act of genocide.  So when you use that term when we are talking about a "different" conflict, you are playing on people emotions from a previous despicable act to push your point of view.   

That may work on others but not here.   Try again.    So either you step it up and actually explain your position with support facts (ie: link me creditable info) in proper English without your anger and name-calling or continue to be discredited and marginalized. 

The choice is yours SAC

D
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 30, 2012, 03:51:07 PM

SAC
November 29, 2012, 10:43:27 PM
And I like how you people somehow take the people living in gaza by their own choice as being a prison. BTW this same treatment that supposedly makes them a prisoner is practiced by the Egyptians who also will not allow them to come and go as they please yet not a word on that eh.

Actually, they can travel to egypt pretty much at will... but only on foot only and without carrying anything with them (trade goods etc).

The problem with getting out of gaza is really that hamas is unlikely to let you through to the border with egypt,

No doubt it keeps the conditions disgusting just what the aim is. What I find funny about these whining Jew hating little bitches is this. Somehow the Jew is supposed to be this still meekly accepting their slaughter type. That ship has sailed these Jews today are not going for that shit anymore you kill them they kill you. So sorry about their luck don't whine when the other side does to you what you do to them.
November 29, 2012, 10:19:22 PM

The problem with getting out of gaza is really that hamas is unlikely to let you through to the border with egypt, the israel border is much more accessable but as an arab attempting to leave gaza that really isn't much of an option.

November 29, 2012, 09:46:40 PM
Nobodys freedom of movement is being restricted inside gaza... nobodys human rights are being violated or restricted by anyone inside gaza (except of course for muslim oppression of women).
That's part of the definition of "open-air prison" - throw 'em in, and let 'em wander. Just as long as they don't try to leave.

I like how firefop invents this magical exclusionary criterion "if you can wander inside the area, the area is not a prison" that is entirely nonsensical.  I guess only solitary confinement in chains qualifies as "prison" to him.  Behehehe.

Without restriction of movement or violation of rights - you can't reasonably say that someone is "in prison" - I stand by the veracity of the statement. Since the people of gaza can leave gaza (just not into israel) it isn't any sort of prison. Period.

November 29, 2012, 09:40:11 PM
SAC
November 29, 2012, 08:13:47 PM
Nobodys freedom of movement is being restricted inside gaza... nobodys human rights are being violated or restricted by anyone inside gaza (except of course for muslim oppression of women).
That's part of the definition of "open-air prison" - throw 'em in, and let 'em wander. Just as long as they don't try to leave.

I like how firefop invents this magical exclusionary criterion "if you can wander inside the area, the area is not a prison" that is entirely nonsensical.  I guess only solitary confinement in chains qualifies as "prison" to him.  Behehehe.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 29, 2012, 08:06:17 PM

Pages:
Jump to: