Pages:
Author

Topic: ABCD! Are You Ready to mine Diamond Now Onwards? - page 2. (Read 435 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
I need to work out how to make money from selling domain names for all these forks. Smiley
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
You're missing a X-BTX that's going up now. In just a few months, the fork rose from $1 to $40, and the highest price reached $60. It's really a crazy year for forks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
No, BTG is a funny forked coin, i am not a fan of altcoin forked from Bitcoin, i do feel that they are just grabbing money from all of this investors and then claim that they have been hacked or something. BTG will be dumpled that's for sure, don't waste your time end effort on supporting and buying that shit coin, nothing good will happen to you. Stick on supporting Bitcoin.
yes, there's a point... when a lot of altcoin fork bitcoin it causes a lot of people who take advantage of the condition. and I see a lot of people coming into the coins that then the price goes down drastically. maybe it will work in the near future, but if for a long time I don't think it will be successful....
Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3
No, BTG is a funny forked coin, i am not a fan of altcoin forked from Bitcoin, i do feel that they are just grabbing money from all of this investors and then claim that they have been hacked or something. BTG will be dumpled that's for sure, don't waste your time end effort on supporting and buying that shit coin, nothing good will happen to you. Stick on supporting Bitcoin.

Edit: BTG and BCD is kinda similar, that's why i said BTG, but anyway they are both Funny forked coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Yeah sure lets multiply the circulating supply by 10, give it a fancy name and throw it into the ring to see how many people we can convince to invest.
Going to be a dumping ground on exchanges as we speak because first listers will get away with big money for listing it sooner than anyone else and those who are investing will soon be here creating topics as to how it got dumped when they bought it.
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
In the year of hard fork, a new coin successfully forked at block 495866, with support from 28 global exchanges.
ABCD, no I am not teaching alphabets here I am talking about (A BitCoin Diamond)

Will it rise as BCH, and the main question is should we invest in it and expect "BIG"?
Pages:
Jump to: