Pages:
Author

Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE - page 59. (Read 30228 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bosnia...
Is there some limitation who can buy coins? Limitation - country?

It is open for anyone in any country to invest in as fas as it is not against their native law. Limitations are only for countries who are expressly not permitted to participate in ICO generally.

Probably you mean country like China  Roll Eyes Wink

thx for sharing information with us

This is useful information. It's African coin, but it's available to everyone.
Definitely yes. No one is restricted to having the coin. I wish you luck in your quest to investing in the coin. Thanks. See you at the moon. And remember, the ICO ends next week.

I've already invested some money. I think I'll start mining to get more coins

Thank you for joining and contributing to the Abjcoin initial coin offering. Abjcoin will surely make all her supporters proud!

Is this true that Nigeria peoples have limitation if thy want to buy on Internet?
Activity: 210
Bosnia...
this looks like a nice project that you have implemented for Nigeria as well as Africa, however i think the ICO price for the coin is too steep, considering that there is really nothing special that diffrenciates your coin from any other random pos coin. Secondly you havent given us any proof of concept on how you are going to get the banks involved, which exchanges you are in communication with e.t.c. this is vital information for your coin to succeed, otherwise yo will get a few investors on the ico and the price will dip and your coin will die. I`m hoping you take look at the things thatg i mentioned above and start working on them for you to succeed.

This is what different us from every other coins:

1.Global commerce already installed for everyone.
2. Global currency trade and payment remittance.
3.Smart trade contract.
4.Trade Dapps
5. And the blockchain institute.

All this concept we have set in place for our cryptocurrency.

The government and banks are already involved in our project and the government will handle the blockchain Institute of learning.  You can also see in our project team, that we have the Relationship Manager of the bank as one of our team. And there are already working with the bank for that.

Abjcoin will start trading in over 3 exchangers by November.

nice you said, this is project where government of Nigeria see very good future with this, ... to the Moon  Grin Grin
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Blockchain technology in Africa would be very useful in the near future. I feel like integrating blockchain to upcoming businesses in Africa would definitely help third-world economies.

Yes, my point exactly. Time for Africa to step up to the game

Africans has a great role to play in blockchain acceptance , and Abjcoin is leading them all the way. Abjcoin to the moon!

my opinion is the Africa will not be one/few step behind all other continents, so this block-chain technology in Africa is great maybe first step for revolution of crypto currency in Africa...  Cool
Activity: 294
www.abjcoin.org
this looks like a nice project that you have implemented for Nigeria as well as Africa, however i think the ICO price for the coin is too steep, considering that there is really nothing special that diffrenciates your coin from any other random pos coin. Secondly you havent given us any proof of concept on how you are going to get the banks involved, which exchanges you are in communication with e.t.c. this is vital information for your coin to succeed, otherwise yo will get a few investors on the ico and the price will dip and your coin will die. I`m hoping you take look at the things thatg i mentioned above and start working on them for you to succeed.

This is what different us from every other coins:

1.Global commerce already installed for everyone.
2. Global currency trade and payment remittance.
3.Smart trade contract.
4.Trade Dapps
5. And the blockchain institute.

All this concept we have set in place for our cryptocurrency.

The government and banks are already involved in our project and the government will handle the blockchain Institute of learning.  You can also see in our project team, that we have the Relationship Manager of the bank as one of our team. And there are already working with the bank for that.

Abjcoin will start trading in over 3 exchangers by November.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
hopes are high!!!! Abjcoin will make a huge difference. Abjcoin to the moon!!!!!!
www.abjcoin.org

It is open for anyone in any country to invest in as fas as it is not against their native law. Limitations are only for countries who are expressly not permitted to participate in ICO generally.

Definitely yes. No one is restricted to having the coin. I wish you luck in your quest to investing in the coin. Thanks. See you at the moon. And remember, the ICO ends next week.

Thank you for joining and contributing to the Abjcoin initial coin offering. Abjcoin will surely make all her supporters proud!
www.abjcoin.org
Blockchain technology in Africa would be very useful in the near future. I feel like integrating blockchain to upcoming businesses in Africa would definitely help third-world economies.

Africans has a great role to play in blockchain acceptance , and Abjcoin is leading them all the way. Abjcoin to the moon!
www.abjcoin.org

Yes you are correct. This is what Abjcoin has come to do in African and it will foster the global blockchain ecosystem.
www.abjcoin.org
It 7 days left to Abjcoin ICO and Abjcoin will be opened up for exchangers and will sell above initial coin offering price. Don't be left out in the cryptocurrency of the Future, Join ABJCOIN buy Abjcoin today.
ICO WEBSITE: WWW.ABJCOIN.COM
Activity: 35

Are the POW Blocks still available?
Activity: 35
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

My tip is to have everything ready, as the difficulty will be really low on coin release
Activity: 67

Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Activity: 443
Merit: 101
exactly. With this, we shall continue to see new blockchains from Nigeria as this is real pace setter. But what is first is first. With the rate this team is going, I believe they will make great change. ABJcoin will forever be remembered.
Activity: 126
Thank you for your insight and great mind of brighter future. With God, we shall be great and also attain the height higher above all limitations.
Activity: 126

Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Hello house, Have you even heard about abjcoin POS mining? Our POS system host masternodes in form of staking. All you need do is lock in coin in your wallet. On it can be on 24/7 generating coins for you without you being online. Isn’t this great indeed? Just buy and let your coin also mine for you. Great team, great dream.
Then with this, that means almost all the money making techniques has been set up and being done by the abjcoin team. you buuy from them and put in your wallet. then the money keeps mining for you? I see no reason why we should not buy and stake.
ABJcoin to the moon.
ABJcoin sells coins to us and as well helping us to make money with it with their ready made mining tools. And soon they said pool mining will start. what else could anyone be waitng for? We need to swim with the tide before the door of opportunity closes. to the mooon soon.
Activity: 67

Activity: 63
Pages:
Jump to: