Pages:
Author

Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE - page 65. (Read 30228 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 1 is around the corner, I will do all I can do to have the little or much of the abjcoin I can afford. Time waits for nobody. See you guys at the top. we will reach there. Please the admin here can pm me as I need real tutorship about coins.
If there is going to be mobile app, then who says this project is a scam? Why would they go that length to spend much if they knew they had any hidden agenda? Anyway, as for me, I am in and I just hope and pray the app works on my phone. like i said phone is what i will first buy from my proceed in abjcoin. thanks abjcoin team.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
What is the minimum number of tokens one can purchase and the minimum price?

Also make the android wallet available to facilitate easier transfers.

AbjCoin to the moon...

Minimum purchase is 12ABJ worth $6 .

Yes we are making our own android wallet for faster transactions . For now you can also use other wallet services available on Android that supports Abjcoin wallet. You can get an Abjcoin wallet in www.satowallet.com and also download it on play store.
This will really be my best option Please make the app more fantastic and easier for use. at least we will have our coins handy.I hope there will be second factor verification to make it more secured?
this project can bring crypto awareness to africa and nigeria but it looks like the founders are more interested in making money for themselves
please what make you think so? Havebyou eerbthought this could also bring the best and unexpected opportunities for us? We might say it is wrong and eventually turns out right. Everything in life is risk and whoever is afraid of risk cannot achieve anything
there is no business without naysayers. bitcoin with such huge supply had naysayers and many are regretting they did not join then. some joined later and are happy today. but this abjcoin with limited supply which the price will soon shock the whole world will leave naysayers dumbfounded soon.
Please how are the price even determined? Remember you replied my mail and you made mention of market cap, supply, demand and all sort of vocabularies. Is the price control by exchangers or holders or community or who?
yea but all you hear from me, I heard and learn some of them from the telegram admin. He is very attentive and commending. I think he should be here to put you through the more. He knows better
i think I need to learn from him. He should put me through as I am a child in this business. I wish I know at least 50% of the things he knows. I will try to become a female guru. Meanwhile, with abjcoin, I have heard some things I knew not before
this project can bring crypto awareness to africa and nigeria but it looks like the founders are more interested in making money for themselves
please what make you think so? Havebyou eerbthought this could also bring the best and unexpected opportunities for us? We might say it is wrong and eventually turns out right. Everything in life is risk and whoever is afraid of risk cannot achieve anything
there is no business without naysayers. bitcoin with such huge supply had naysayers and many are regretting they did not join then. some joined later and are happy today. but this abjcoin with limited supply which the price will soon shock the whole world will leave naysayers dumbfounded soon.
Please how are the price even determined? Remember you replied my mail and you made mention of market cap, supply, demand and all sort of vocabularies. Is the price control by exchangers or holders or community or who?
yea but all you hear from me, I heard and learn some of them from the telegram admin. He is very attentive and commending. I think he should be here to put you through the more. He knows better
I believe with time, I will get to know most of those dangerous but funny terms use in the coins world. No limitations whatsoever will hold me down.

Hello thank you for your interest in this project. The Abjcoin founders are putting up everything to make this project the best and biggest. After ICO, allot part of the project will be opened up and everyone will profit from them.
i think my neighbour told me something of this and he made mention of mining, also claim from faucets. When I heard faucet I was like do I need to get it in my bathroom and how is that possible but he explained I will have to complete a simple task before getting it.
Please I have an observation to raise. I hope the goods can be delivered to individual address in our respective locations? I'm asking this because some sites do not accept some countries when entering shipping address. Just an observation please.
for ladies and everyone. It is said that after the ico ends that the coin will be useful to buy good with it coineasybuy. I will surely order goods as much as my balance could afford. And you can imagine how much products you can order if the price increases.
You dont mean it. to buy goods online? well then let me hasten my pace in my quest to investing in this project. I think this project had already been planned for a long time ago. meanwile we are still part of it.
Dont doubt that. we are moving higher indeed. Like I heard, there are only 20 million coins which means the coins are limited and scarcity will make the price high soon. this is the project I have much believe in and this is why I will put more effort to get more coins.
I am not doubting. I'm just wondering how quick and fast this project has gone. Also, does it really mean because by here is smaller supply that the higher the price? How I wish telegram works on my phone. But I am sure phone is what I will first order with my coins when the exchange launches.
With the success of this project, I believe the African dignity will be greatly respected and this will be a good sign of great achievements. I will commend the efforts of the admins to put more efforts and see this to the highest height
for ladies and everyone. It is said that after the ico ends that the coin will be useful to buy good with it coineasybuy. I will surely order goods as much as my balance could afford. And you can imagine how much products you can order if the price increases.
You dont mean it. to buy goods online? well then let me hasten my pace in my quest to investing in this project. I think this project had already been planned for a long time ago. meanwile we are still part of it.
Dont doubt that. we are moving higher indeed. Like I heard, there are only 20 million coins which means the coins are limited and scarcity will make the price high soon. this is the project I have much believe in and this is why I will put more effort to get more coins.
Up till now, I am still surprised this Idea of abjcoin could come up. well I thank God I am a partaker. we shall see this project rise to the highest peak or to the moon as you people use to say it. I am not a coin mistress though.
Yes to the moon. at least, half bread is better than none. we can still make something out of this. Also, you said you are not a coin mistress, Me too, i was once a total novice but I am learning fast. I learnt alot from the telegram group and the admins there are so fabulous. Maybe anytime you are free, try to join them there
I dont know what is wrong with my phone that is not launching telegram. I have tried it several times but all efforts are in vain. this is why I decided to keep off telegram. Maybe it will accept it. Im missing alot
sorry about that. maybe sometimes it might work. just don't relent in your trials. Its just that the telegram group is very educative and you will have quick answers to your questions.
Up till now, I am still surprised this Idea of abjcoin could come up. well I thank God I am a partaker. we shall see this project rise to the highest peak or to the moon as you people use to say it. I am not a coin mistress though.
Yes to the moon. at least, half bread is better than none. we can still make something out of this. Also, you said you are not a coin mistress, Me too, i was once a total novice but I am learning fast. I learnt alot from the telegram group and the admins there are so fabulous. Maybe anytime you are free, try to join them there
I dont know what is wrong with my phone that is not launching telegram. I have tried it several times but all efforts are in vain. this is why I decided to keep off telegram. Maybe it will accept it. Im missing alot
Please I would like to ask. what is the minimum amount a miner must have to be able to get nice return? I want to hit this thing big time and make a lot of profit within short of time. And I would like to know how to how the price will boom in the next few months.
You wont believe what I experieced today I transfered my coins from satowallet to PC core wallet and I was thinking it is going to take like 30 minutes and above like bitcoin but before I could move my mouse I already got alert from pc wallet that I got credit. I also received email immediately. Isn't this superb for abjcoin?
I wish I tried it out. I have not gotten my first payment. when i get it I shall surely try that out for sure. meanwhile, I just wish i dont miss transfer it as I am not well conversant with coins and its transactions.
You won't miss it. just follow the onscreen instructions and ensure you did not type your receiving address but copy and paste it coreectly. also, you will have to confirm from your email. and before you know it. you will receive it at once.
Pages:
Jump to: