Pages:
Author

Topic: AbjCoin(ABJ)-Decentralized Blockchain Solution For Nigerians - page 5. (Read 7033 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
www.abjcoin.org
It is good that Africans are now taking their destiny in their own hands to generate new forms of wealth creation and cooperation. Many governments around the world are riddled with corruption so best way is to form our own economic structures more efficiently on blockchain resources.

Thank you for your comment and support.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
It is good that Africans are now taking their destiny in their own hands to generate new forms of wealth creation and cooperation. Many governments around the world are riddled with corruption so best way is to form our own economic structures more efficiently on blockchain resources.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Something is not right here.

I don't think this coin is of Nigerian Origin. I hope it is not the Mavrodi group in play here.

why is there no info about those behind this coin or its project?

This is by structure, so no one can lay claims to the project. It is 100% Pan-African project. Keep following up it development.

Hahahahahaha.....then why the ICO. this scam is too obvious for any dumb ass to fall for.
Activity: 420
Sounds good, you have a good enough supply, is there no bounty program? Facebook or twitter bounty campaign? Because I think it will help the development of this project, I also wait for your ICO and want to see the progress, hopefully run well
www.abjcoin.org
Is this coin already released or in still in pre release?

This is ICO phase. Starting from 1st September and ending 30th September.
www.abjcoin.org

I don't think this coin is of Nigerian Origin. I hope it is not the Mavrodi group in play here.

This is available in the white paper.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
Is this coin already released or in still in pre release?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
It sounds like an interesting project.  Wink I will follow this thread for bounty  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 21

Merit: 15
I'm looking forward to the bounty plan Grin Grin
www.abjcoin.org
How total supply this coin

30,000,000 POW supply and proof of work 15% annually.
www.abjcoin.org
it's interesting project sir. no plan about bounty programs or airdrop?? may be it must be held sir.  Grin Grin Grin

We should open up bounty soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
How total supply this coin
Activity: 233
it's interesting project sir. no plan about bounty programs or airdrop?? may be it must be held sir.  Grin Grin Grin
www.abjcoin.org
There is a mismatched in your coin specifications just check
PoW block reward : 50 BCC
and
Coin Abbreviation : ABJ

How can your coin code be different from your coin block reward codes ?

Good project but you need to go back to your drawing board.

This was a posting error. It is corrected.
Activity: 6
Coin also use POS. Thia is nice so the African community can sustain it, because every user is like miner.
Activity: 79
Hello, is it difficult to mining that coin?
The coin uses the Scrypt algorithm, if you have an ASIC miner, for you it will not be a big problem =)
GPU solo was available within ~1 hour after publication, then the difficulty became too great.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Hello, is it difficult to mining that coin?
Pages:
Jump to: