Pages:
Author

Topic: About 20 Bitcoins STOLEN from my Blockchain.info wallet! 5btc reward! - page 3. (Read 9035 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sorry to hear that dude i checked that link and see your ip address but not for the receiving address of the coins , your near Chicago right? im new to bitcoin and im not sure you have any chance of this , you could put out a plea for donations to help you though a tough time seek the support of the community. im new i dont have any bitcoins yet just small fractions from a basic 2x 335Mhash mining rig if i could send you a bit coin i would.

i hope something good happens for you soon   
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Sorry for your loss.  Embarrassed

You probably will not recover them.  Start making backup plans NOW for your mortgage (friends, family) and don't expect anything to come from this thread.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi,

So I take a look at the address I use to send my mining profits to and it's empty!

The transaction JUST happened when I saw it like 15 minutes!!!

https://blockchain.info/tx/92ba3aef0dc9f174e2de3b69f677ef27032a6da6b687eabdd2329372a519ea7b

19.00129451 BTC were stolen from my mining address 19isNwE5xs2YLgw2G1SLuarrxx2fBJbJMk and sent to 16hyuu6MQQ1hFcs13Aqow9VKL9ecvJabcc

At first I couldn't figure out what was going on because I always (well almost always I guess...) use an off line wallet to store my mining returns for safety.

Well, apparently I made a stupid mistake as I had imported the mining address to Blockchain.info to move the BTC but I forgot to delete it after those batch of coins were moved... so my miners continued mining and made a little over 19btc over the last couple months.  ONLY TO BE STOLEN!

I'm not sure how someone hacked my Blockchain.info account but apparently that's how they were able to access my funds because I didn't delete my mining address from the wallet.  It shows the transfer was made sometime around noon and has not been confirmed, it just amazes me that I basically WATCHED while my hard earned coins were stolen!  When I noticed the coins were moved it was still unconfirmed on the blockchain!

I have antivirus on my computer so I don't think that anyone used a key logger to get my password but I'm not sure how they were able to get into my account and steal my bitcoins or even know they got the correct account identifier!

If anyone can help me with tracking this down and hopefully, hopefully get those funds back I'll offer a 5 BTC reward.  I need those funds to pay for the mortgage or I will be homeless, not even including having to pay for all the extra power and time I spent making sure the miners were always mining!

So, I have about 3 days until I'm late for the payment and really need some help with what to do about this.  I will be forever grateful to anyone who can help recover these funds.

Thanks everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: