Pages:
Author

Topic: About Amazon and Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1911 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 10, 2014, 01:36:59 AM
Come on, Amazon!
Activity: 40
September 10, 2014, 01:09:07 AM
looks like conspiracy theory Cheesy ...a little
Activity: 8
September 10, 2014, 12:52:27 AM
Did it occur to anybody else that Amazon can't join the bitcoin revolution because Jeff Bezos is part of the bilderberg group?

I was not aware of Jeff Bezos attending the Bilderberg group meetings:
What if he is placed in the "innocent section" and doesn't know what is really going on?  Cheesy

I dont think "innocent" and "bilderberg" can belong in the same sentence lol but yeah... here's hoping too  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
September 10, 2014, 12:40:32 AM
Did it occur to anybody else that Amazon can't join the bitcoin revolution because Jeff Bezos is part of the bilderberg group?

I was not aware of Jeff Bezos attending the Bilderberg group meetings:
What if he is placed in the "innocent section" and doesn't know what is really going on?  Cheesy
Activity: 9
September 10, 2014, 12:14:26 AM
I think Amazon accepting bitcoin would really help it get noticed by a large part of the population. There are still people I talk to who dont know about it  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2014, 12:13:24 AM

If only they knew the power of the blockchain...they will join us or die.

Grin

In all honesty i can imagine bitcoin on amazon in under 2 months.

strongly doubt it. it's christmas season in 2 months. amazon will be too busy to actually incorporate bitcoin, especially since it'll be the testing stage. earliest will probably early next year, and i don't think will happen either. amazon has been vehement.

Cant really ignore it once paypal/ebay bring the mainstream up to speed on BTC.  But yeah maybe it will take longer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 10, 2014, 12:09:20 AM

Grin

strongly doubt it. it's christmas season in 2 months. amazon will be too busy to actually incorporate bitcoin, especially since it'll be the testing stage. earliest will probably early next year, and i don't think will happen either. amazon has been vehement.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2014, 12:07:28 AM

Grin

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
September 10, 2014, 12:01:20 AM
I don't think it will matter if Amazon decides to accept Bitcoin or not.  They can be replaced like any other business and that company will accept bitcoin which if fine with me.  Amazon has competitors and people will be more then glad to use their service.  I personally don't think Amazon will refuse to accept Bitcoin in the future especially if Bitcoin continues to grow and more business accept it.
Activity: 8
September 09, 2014, 10:55:21 PM

Bitcoin revolution is the anti-thesis of the bilderbergers.

If by a minuscule chance Amazon will adopt bitcoin, then it will be HUGE! BTC will be unstopable after that.

Miracles happen alot. It's not inconceivable.
Pages:
Jump to: