Pages:
Author

Topic: About Merit System - page 3. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:14:53 AM
You write good posts which help people and you give merit. The merit is almost impossible to obtain. System is down. Everyone sells a $ 10 measure. Beginners can not raise the rank on forum.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
June 28, 2018, 09:58:11 AM
A hardware wallet is indeed the most secure way to hold any cryptocurrency. Ledger Nano S is a good hardware and is compatible with many coins. If you can't afford a hardware device, then you can store ETH in myetherwallet. That is also safe to some extent. But make sure, you don't share your private keys to anyone and also be aware of phishing sites. Holding in exchanges is not a good decision, as more and more news of exchange hack are being released now.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
June 28, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
so which section I have to improved and made posts please
Most of the merited posts are on Meta but it doesn't mean that you have to post only there. As long as your posts are connected to the thread/topic, section and has helped many people, you will receive unexpected merit from them which means you can post in different sections that you are knowledgeable. If you are good with technical terms that's better.
Anyone with a low status at the BTT wants to get a higher status, but this is almost impossible. I know 2 users of the community who create only quality content and for 6 months no one has received any merit.
Who are these 2 users?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 07:51:28 AM
Can you please give me some information about Merit how it works?

Still I have 0 Merit how can I increase and whats the reason behind Merit system please

The Merit rule in Bitcointalk forum was changed since 2018, if you want to get Merit in your account, you need make the good contribution in forum: post the constructive post is example. Please read the Rule about Merit carefully.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 06:03:45 AM
Look at this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350

Read the rules of the forum and help moderators. Publish useful content and comments to get Merit
Activity: 322
June 28, 2018, 05:48:18 AM
Anyone with a low status at the BTT wants to get a higher status, but this is almost impossible. I know 2 users of the community who create only quality content and for 6 months no one has received any merit.
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 01:16:39 AM
Merit is provided by forum members who find your post and answers useful to the bitcointalk community. This is to promote the quality of the forum and to prevent new members from spamming. And along with quality bounty ICOs will also benefit from it since potential investors will be interested in the project that you are representing. There are also merits given by members that give certain tasks like reporting members who spams or members that do shady offers to members. You can find some in the meta section of the furom.
Activity: 252
June 28, 2018, 12:20:42 AM
there are some conversations about this there are those who are supportive and some are very disappointed when this rule is applied because it can be very helpful when some people avoid fraud and scam.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 27, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

Still I have 0 Merit how can I increase and whats the reason behind Merit system please
Let me guess, the reason why you need to earn merit is because you want to rank up and then starting to earn more bounty, am i right?
When i looked your post history, i can say you will be never get merit point from people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 09:11:08 PM
If you provide quality to this forum, you will get merit. Try to post quality and useful content. People will probably give you merit if they like your post and think you deserve a merit.
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 08:02:21 PM
Here is the thread for all you need to know about merit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
June 27, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

Write a really good post about cryptocurrency and you will recaive a merit. Nobody take you here merit because they can receive ban.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 04:31:29 PM
Merit & new rank requirements
Most of your post are in bounties (social media campaign) so expect no merit will come.
To gain merits, someone has to appreciate your post which is helpful and gained others informative ideas/knowledge.

so which section I have to improved and made posts please
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
June 27, 2018, 04:27:46 PM
Merit & new rank requirements
Most of your post are in bounties (social media campaign) so expect no merit will come.
To gain merits, someone has to appreciate your post which is helpful and gained others informative ideas/knowledge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

Pages:
Jump to: