Pages:
Author

Topic: About myetherwallet??? - page 2. (Read 342 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 01:27:52 PM
Thank you very much!!! You have given me so much useful information !!! Wish you have a good day !!! Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 05:50:59 AM
Please tell me about the myetherwallet being attacked in which country Huh  Cry Cry Cry Cry

This question literally makes zero sense. How would a wallet be attacked in specific countries? People from all over the world use this wallet. It is not country specific, nor would attackers/hackers be able to tell what "country" wallets they were "attacking" were "from."

Are you even slightly aware of how blockchains and wallets work?  Huh Huh
The claim was that the myetherwallet.com DNS was compromised in specific regions, so yes, it could be country specific.

The claim is bull$hit, but of course you should always be downloading MEW from github rather than through the .com
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 09, 2018, 03:22:05 PM
I don't think the information you presented above is true, to attack a wallet can be done from anywhere, though some countries are likely to be more vulnerable because of the high number of citizens of the country involvement in the space than others
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
January 09, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
Please tell me about the myetherwallet being attacked in which country Huh  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Do you mean got hack ?
AFAIK, MEW is vulnerable for being attack by hacker because most people especially who still new in cryptocurrency world , still not fully understand MEW technical things.

~Experience is best teacher
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 01:04:50 PM
Please tell me about the myetherwallet being attacked in which country Huh  Cry Cry Cry Cry

This question literally makes zero sense. How would a wallet be attacked in specific countries? People from all over the world use this wallet. It is not country specific, nor would attackers/hackers be able to tell what "country" wallets they were "attacking" were "from."

Are you even slightly aware of how blockchains and wallets work?  Huh Huh
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
January 09, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
Maybe what you mean is your myetherwallet was attacked by hackers in short hacked.
If this is what you mean be careful on your wallet. Don't try and try to open it. Check the URL if correct, check your wallet address if not counterfeit. Few days ago I experienced the feelings of being my wallet got hacked.

I think this is not the right place to post this kind of topic.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
January 09, 2018, 12:31:27 PM
Please tell me about the myetherwallet being attacked in which country Huh  Cry Cry Cry Cry
I think you are confusing in myetherwallet. It is one of the best wallet. It should not affect easily in the digital world. This is one of the more secured wallet. This is the most familiar in all over world. It is not attacked in the country. Because majority of the competitors is used in this wallet. Once it will affect all over the world should be suffer. So try to avoid these types of thread.
Activity: 168
January 09, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
This is fake news.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 09, 2018, 11:16:24 AM
what do you mean by "attack"?  if you mean that is, which country are more using etherwallet well my answer is all countries that are using bitcoi are also using ethwallet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 09:30:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: