Pages:
Author

Topic: About P2PB2B exchange - page 5. (Read 538 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 18
October 10, 2021, 04:48:10 AM
Not scam so far but only use the exchange if the coin or token is only listed on P2PB2B exchange, the exchange isn't that stable and it's a low rated exchange still, the team aren't professionals as well so far no bigger upgrades since launch, still same old P2PB2B exchange
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 10, 2021, 03:44:33 AM
What's your experience with P2PB2B exchange so far? Is this still a good place for new projects for buying and selling? I'm actually surprised that this exchange lived this longer as many like it are now down or exit scam already, I don't know how safe the exchange is today and a friend is asking if they still functions

P2PB2B is a very complicated exchange for now, the exchange is often experiencing disruption or system maintenance, even for transactions we have to wait so long from the initial exchange of coins, but this exchange has been in crypto for a long time, some friends said that they once lost coins on the exchenge , but I've personally never experienced it, it's just that what I don't like about this exchenge is the complexity of transactions and the frequent maintenance of the system.
Activity: 301
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 10, 2021, 02:29:01 AM
What's your experience with P2PB2B exchange so far? Is this still a good place for new projects for buying and selling? I'm actually surprised that this exchange lived this longer as many like it are now down or exit scam already, I don't know how safe the exchange is today and a friend is asking if they still functions
Pages:
Jump to: