Pages:
Author

Topic: About Ripple Xrp - page 2. (Read 2507 times)

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
April 29, 2017, 08:04:20 PM
Read this https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/international-banking-flocks-ripple-chandan-maddanna
And this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xrp-ripple-speculation-1381669

And for god sake stop asking questions here, most people here just waste there time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 29, 2017, 07:50:50 PM
Yes $5 per XRP would make a company around the same worth of Amazon.
Its possible but you would need most major banks in the world using Ripple for this to happen.
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
April 29, 2017, 07:32:40 PM
Hey guys
i would like to hear some opinions about ripple
i'm thinking to invest big on it since i found that a big bank invest $55kk on it last year
but just now its growing
its worth to buy it? do u think that xrp can hit at least $5?  Smiley
i was watching the graphics and its always going to $0.07 then down to $0.02  Roll Eyes

i think if xrp price can reach to 5 dollar is very dificult
because total suply xrp is very big
total suply xrp 99 billion coin, if xrp price 5 dollar, circulation money 500 billion dollar is amazing, is compare bitcoin only 21 billion dollar
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
April 29, 2017, 07:10:07 PM
Hey guys
i'm thinking to invest big on it since i found that a big bank invest $55kk on it last year
but just now its growing
i was watching the graphics and its always going to $0.07 then down to $0.02  Roll Eyes

XRP probably will not hit 5$ unless it is FULLY adopted. It's an all or nothing bet. No adoption it will rise on speculation of adoption but that only takes it so far. Adoption and payments actually being used with XRP through the RCL will boost the price up to unbelievable levels. a 200 billion dollar market cap for a company handling international money transfer across the world is not a lot.

Time will tell but considering the hoops they have jumped through too keep things entirely legal and regulating I think it has the best chance of remaining. However it is your enemy if you are against centralization. I don't care I'm pro profit!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
April 29, 2017, 07:03:24 PM
Here's a few reasons why you should NOT invest in XRP:

1. RippleLabs owns vast majority of XRP and has said they will dump it strategically in order to create a stable price. So if it begins to "moon" you can expect a large amount to be dumped by RippleLabs.

2. Billions are also owned by the original Dev who is allowed to dump 0.5% of trading volume per day. Looking at price history we see every spike is followed by a slow and steady decline to original price. This is because RippleLabs and Founder are dumping XRP.

3. The tech that RippleLabs is working on with banks has NOTHING to do with XRP. Ripple has two different functions, and XRP is used by smaller organizations who don't have the resources banks do. Even if Ripple experiences mass adoption by banks, there is no guarantee this will translate into demand for XRP.

It is a bad investment imo.

1. Ripple labs has 63 Billion that is NOT in circulation. Their website clearly details their distribution strategy with the additional coins. The do not dump to stabalize price you can track how many coins are currently circulating. None have been added. Also there is rumors of a pending lockup of the additional coins to bring further trust that this is not going to happen.

2. Yes the former dev does still currently have some 4 billion XRP. He is legally blinded on how much he can distribute. Coins always have a steady or sharp decline after a spike. .5% daily volume is negligible. 

3. The tech does have to do with XRP. Their plan is to bring all banks up to speed with their Ripple software and have the availability of using XRP as transfers as to not force it on them. They have a savings calculator first page of their website outlining how much banks can save using XRP. Ripple and XRP are married together like it or not.

4. Look at charts, performing great. Lately nonstop news about use cases and banks ACTUALLY transferring via XRP. I feel it is a great investment for years to come.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 29, 2017, 05:47:37 PM
Here's a few reasons why you should NOT invest in XRP:

1. RippleLabs owns vast majority of XRP and has said they will dump it strategically in order to create a stable price. So if it begins to "moon" you can expect a large amount to be dumped by RippleLabs.

2. Billions are also owned by the original Dev who is allowed to dump 0.5% of trading volume per day. Looking at price history we see every spike is followed by a slow and steady decline to original price. This is because RippleLabs and Founder are dumping XRP.

3. The tech that RippleLabs is working on with banks has NOTHING to do with XRP. Ripple has two different functions, and XRP is used by smaller organizations who don't have the resources banks do. Even if Ripple experiences mass adoption by banks, there is no guarantee this will translate into demand for XRP.

It is a bad investment imo.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 29, 2017, 05:37:42 PM
ripple labs owns 80+% of coin supply, it dictates the price. it is a great product but over valued. it isn't decentralized which is why we are all here, so take that as you will.

circulating supply figures are dubious as well.
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
April 29, 2017, 05:35:08 PM
Hey guys
but just now its growing

5$ a piece whould put it at 190$ billion marketcap, 9 times the BTC current cap.
Does it seem likely to you?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
April 29, 2017, 05:26:53 PM
Hey guys
but just now its growing
Pages:
Jump to: