Pages:
Author

Topic: about the price of cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 2611 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 108
April 11, 2018, 06:28:58 AM
If you read up carefuly it do only lacks question mark. Wink

what only bitcoin can be the leader of this cryptocurrency and what is the alignment of a cryptocurrency currency that the price becomes very high

Sure mate. Question marks, changing "what" to "why", fuguring out what the heck "alignment" means in this context etc, et, etc Smiley Puzzle solving, not a question.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
April 11, 2018, 05:55:56 AM
Nice set of words but the meaning of the whole phrase skips me Smiley What is it you that wanted to ask?
If you read up carefuly it do only lacks question mark. Wink

what only bitcoin can be the leader of this cryptocurrency and what is the alignment of a cryptocurrency currency that the price becomes very high

Anything on this crypto world can possible happen bitcoin can be replaced by other altcoins but im sure it would really takes time for it to happen. 5 months staying on crypto would really be enough for someone to know things.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
April 11, 2018, 05:35:53 AM
Nice set of words but the meaning of the whole phrase skips me Smiley What is it you that wanted to ask?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 04:46:43 AM
I am newbie just know bitcoin and cryptocurrency 5 months ago whether other cryptocurrency besides bitcoin can compete with current bitcoin value or value and what only bitcoin can be the leader of this cryptocurrency and what is the alignment of a cryptocurrency currency that the price becomes very high
Pages:
Jump to: