Pages:
Author

Topic: About to hit $3 again... what now, Proudhoun???? (n/t) - page 2. (Read 4727 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 251
And there goes $3... was fun while it lasted  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
Probably because you likely bought over $17.  I haven't bought any more since they were 6.5 cents, yet.  Getting kinda thin though, so I'm going to have to buy some more soon.

No, I mine all my Bitcoins.

Which means that you paid for them indirectly through your electric bill, I suppose.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I think now would be the time to sell all the BTC I bought at $2.09?

Depends on what your goal is.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Probably because you likely bought over $17.  I haven't bought any more since they were 6.5 cents, yet.  Getting kinda thin though, so I'm going to have to buy some more soon.

No, I mine all my Bitcoins.
legendary
Feh... it's almost pitiful that we're getting excited over $3 per.  I'm still sad that we dropped below $17 Sad

Maybe that's why it's rising, early buyers are running out of old funds and need to order Christmas gifts online?  If so, then the rise will be short lived and fall back some after Xmas.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
It's $3, but many markets are updating and giving new features Wink
legendary
Not worried about this movement in the least.  This is going to be very temporary.  Just watch, the march downward will resume, I don't think there's any question about that.

I question that, and apparently so does the market.  It is literally impossible for the market price to go over $3 if there was no question that it should be lower.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
Not worried about this movement in the least.  This is going to be very temporary.  Just watch, the march downward will resume, I don't think there's any question about that.

Fun Fact: Proudhon is in denial.

Activity: 560
$3 is the new floor. I think it is probably going to take a lot to get it below that.

Lose your shorts on your shorts there proudhon?
Activity: 784
bitcoin hundred-aire

Moving the goalposts. What happened to your prediction of a reversal at $3?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
Activity: 154
Merit: 101
Bitcoin!
I think now would be the time to sell all the BTC I bought at $2.09?
Activity: 896
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Feh... it's almost pitiful that we're getting excited over $3 per.  I'm still sad that we dropped below $17 Sad
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
3 on tradehill too!
Activity: 686
Shame on everything; regret nothing.
We won't see $3 today and probably not ever again, at least not for any significant amount of time.  Too many people want out of bitcoin, not enough want in.  It's obvious where this ship is headed.

At least he got the third sentence correct.

Hyeh... +1
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Battle over 3.10 is beginning.
oh wow.

Any bets where it's gonna end?

My guess is close to 5 before we go back to 3 again.

So sorta like how gas shoots up and everyone gets mad, then drops back halfway and everyone beleives that that is a value?

Well yes, I say this because there are lots of coins hold back by miners who were unprofitable during recent times. That figures may be a little extreme, but I'd expect similar things to happen at least if its not gonna get smacked down again right now/in the next day or two.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
If it breaks $4, I'll be able to sleep for the first time in months!  Cheesy

Oh! And, we have had support at $3... I don't know what happened to it!  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Activity: 784
bitcoin hundred-aire
We're so far over Nagle's Bear Line that even he has to admit his mistake now.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021
Democracy is the original 51% attack
We won't see $3 today and probably not ever again, at least not for any significant amount of time.  Too many people want out of bitcoin, not enough want in.  It's obvious where this ship is headed.

At least he got the third sentence correct.
Pages:
Jump to: