Pages:
Author

Topic: About to start Mining - page 2. (Read 1398 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 25, 2017, 07:29:09 AM
If  I would start BTCmining this year do you guys think that it would still be profitable?  After all there is already lots of miners out there not counting the farms.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
For me yes, bitcoin mining is always profitable base on the actual experience of mining, me and my friend are now using antminer D3, we are happy in the result of generated bitcoin everyday we are now planning to add equipment for much better result. All our mined bitcoin was kept it in our offline bitcoin wallet to make it safe and we sell it when it can purchase new antminer again.We are hoping that next year would be more profitable for miners like us, 
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
October 25, 2017, 07:22:39 AM
If  I would start BTCmining this year do you guys think that it would still be profitable?  After all there is already lots of miners out there not counting the farms.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Never believe the propaganda about mining farms. Those are fraudsters at work. They are showing you the hardware but they are not showing you the internet connection routers. You cannot mine with electricity alone. This fraudsters are making you feel inferior by making you think that they can set it up on their own. They can't. Most of them are so stupid themselves. Bitcoin mining will always be profitable. Don't believe the stupid YouTube videos about mining farms. It is a sleight of hand. After the camera stops rolling. They will close the circuit breaker.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
October 25, 2017, 06:56:46 AM
It really depends on how much machines you can mobilize to focus on mining bitcoin. You really have to do the math yourself, there are plenty of mining calculators out there that can give you  a solid estimate as to how much you will be earning hourly, daily, monthly and annually. You also need to take electricty and hardware costs into account.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 06:46:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: