Pages:
Author

Topic: Absolute Proof They Exist in human Society - page 3. (Read 1169 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
Video editing is quite advanced now, with the proper software and enough know how, it's possible to make videos like this. This day and age, almost everyone wants to be famous, to be a star, to have their vids go viral and their channels reach 1M subscribers for monetization.

Many people have long tried to prove the existence of these abilities, in laboratory settings, before and so far most has failed.

i don't believed on supernatural even i saw this on videos some of this are hoax and they just chasing the like and views for their ads and for the sake of money ofcourse. This could be imagination justice league , and other super heroes are just imagination and no one is true. Unless there are other meaning for being a hero Smiley and you know what it is.

The only possible heroes IMHO are the Ironman/Batman types. Everything else is high fantasy.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
i don't believed on supernatural even i saw this on videos some of this are hoax and they just chasing the like and views for their ads and for the sake of money ofcourse. This could be imagination justice league , and other super heroes are just imagination and no one is true. Unless there are other meaning for being a hero Smiley and you know what it is.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
I believe in the supernatural, because I once saw such a person in real life. Of course there are a lot of fakes to entertain the public, but there are real people who can do wonders.

I haven't seen one before, but I do believe in supernatural. I have read an article before that humans only use 25% of their brains capability. Just imagine if we can utilize it 100%. Telepathy, telekinesis, or anything else might be possible. Were not even aware what we are capable of.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I believe in the supernatural, because I once saw such a person in real life. Of course there are a lot of fakes to entertain the public, but there are real people who can do wonders.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Guys, I absolutely believe in the supernatural!
 It's important to do your own research before believing anything you see or hear..Keep calm and continue searching for the truth.  Claiming ignorance may not save you from your "mistakes" .
I want you to go through the videos below and share with us what you think.
If you're able to spot anything suspicious please share them too.

* Amazing girl with the talents to move things with her mind
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3T1PbYNTDrI

* 4 Year old boy can move objects with his mind!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HwUSZbVu6wc
Pages:
Jump to: