Pages:
Author

Topic: Abuse of DT by odolvlobo? - page 2. (Read 258 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
June 11, 2021, 06:46:28 PM
I still don't understand the point of opening these kinds of threads. You're questioning a 3 year-old tag on an inactive account.

I would like an explanation from odolvlobo.

Then send them a PM. They don't owe you any response whatsoever, though, so don't wait around for too long.
copper member
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1771
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
June 11, 2021, 06:31:20 PM
I think the negative feedback on Mr.Spider703 is a little harsh. I don't know the basis odolvlobo used to tag the user, maybe a word from him would help clear things up.

As far as I know, there are two type of Bitcoin "transaction accelerators". Those that are just used to rebroadcast a transaction IDs to the network such as Bitaccelerate which are not effective and those where miners of a specific mining pool actually help and include a low fee transaction into the next block the pool mines like Viabitc Transaction Accelerator which are actually effective.

Now if Mr.Spider703 is actually helping to accelerate transactions using accelerators like Viabtc tx accelerator, then I don't think it's a fair feedback on his profile.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
June 11, 2021, 05:57:19 PM
This thread has certainly helped a lot of users: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/freepay-bitcoin-transaction-accelerator-5034315

But odolvlobo has left negative feedback as I can see for Mr.Spider703 getting tips from users. How idiotic and bizzare is that?

If someone is helping others accelerate their transactions and getting tips from happy users in return, how is that a scam? I would like an explanation from odolvlobo.

Interesting to note that other users have left positive feedback for him helping them. This leads me to believe he is not faking acceleration service.

NOTE: I was not contacted by anyone to speak for Mr.Spider703, but as a user of the forum if I see someone tagging others for no reason, I will speak up.
Pages:
Jump to: