Pages:
Author

Topic: abuse of trust Bounty Manager joeperry - page 2. (Read 269 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 31, 2022, 03:31:19 PM
At least there should be consideration,. right! because this is just a small mistake, similarity article,,,if I am proven to have violated the campaign rules then I am ready to be TAG,,.! but this is just a resemblance article, .! I don't understand who gave him the rights as a DT, .!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
January 31, 2022, 03:14:34 PM
@OP Since you are ready to copy/paste someone else's work I would definitely consider you as a trading liability so no surprise there that you got tagged. And I love that "mistake" argument that all of you cheaters likes to use, like someone else's text can appear in your article by a wrong click.
Never mind I did not check the reason for his tag, he deserves negative trust in this regard. It's an indication that when he was participating in a campaign, campaign manager saw him plagiarized and got his account tagged. This should be the best against such inappropriate act when ban is not possible.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
January 31, 2022, 03:07:51 PM
Plagiarism should not be an error, but tagging the account is not right, the account supposed to be reported to moderators for ban.
He didn't plagiarize on the forum, he plagiarized on Medium for which he got tagged by the bounty manager.

@OP Since you are ready to copy/paste someone else's work I would definitely consider you as a trading liability so no surprise there that you got tagged. And I love that "mistake" argument that all of you cheaters likes to use, like someone else's text can appear in your article by a wrong click.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
January 31, 2022, 03:02:08 PM
Plagiarism should not be an error, but tagging the account of someone that plagiarized may not be considered right, left to the person that tag the person, the account supposed to be reported to moderators for ban, as it is against one of the rules of this forum.

Trust should be used for people that you trust and people that you know are scammers, but it has been used for some other reasons like account sales, merit abuse and joining same campaign with alts
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 31, 2022, 02:52:41 PM
i want to ask if the trust system can be used to tag accounts with errors copying articles similar to other participants?. to my knowledge the trust system is only used to tlag fraudulent bounty violations and trade scams,.!
Pages:
Jump to: