Pages:
Author

Topic: Abuse of Trust Power - did you make it for this Theymos? - page 2. (Read 558 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
Your tag isn't appropriate, have you contacted with that person who have left you negative feedback? If not, the you should contact him first about your issue. You can open thread regarding your issue, and I think you have right to ask for remove feedback politely instead of blame whole DT network. Its really terrible title "Abuse of Trust Power - did you make it for this Theymos?". This behavior is not wise way to get removed your feedback.

ICOfirm should reconsider his/her feedback. This isn't enough reason to tag anyone since spam should handled by forum moderators. Admin strongly disagree to tag spammer, just report to moderators and let them handle it. We should more careful about our negative feedback especially for spam issue.   
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
I think, its better from now on, only hero and legend had the ability to give trust. If other member had a trust problem they can report it to a dedicated thread. This way trust abuse will reduce.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
The Best thing is to talk to ICOfirm so that you can settle your differences because opening a thread and howling insults will only worsen your situation. I surely wouldn't love to see you account to go a waste.

Theymos has really tried to play his part and I doubt he will be able to help you out here.
A much more polite and direct dialogue between you and ICOfirm would surely get this sorted without us seeing another public fist fight.
I have nothing against you and hope everything gets sorted out.
Sometimes, we all deserve a second chance and forgiveness from each other.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
An open declaration here from 2double0 to all those assholes who didn't even see whether I spammed or not, but gave me red trust just to show how they are ^cleaning^ the forum from spammers? I didn't make more than 6 posts when I joined it and when theymos took action, I thought that making even 1 comment with yobit's signature will neither be in my interest nor forum's.

But these 'spam-destruction contractors' just came up starting to abuse their power of giving misleading trust that I'm promoting this and that.

OK, that's it and I did it because I had no problems from their end till now so I did, what is "liberty to choose" meant for if we can't fucking choose what we shall keep in our signature? And when we have signatures already removed, you should start checking which of us actually spammed and still, Theymos said it is not fair to give a negative trust but to report those who did spread spam. Check my history and tell me, did I?
Pages:
Jump to: