Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 178. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
+1  good news!

I would like to donate ACs from my cryptsy wallet after you fixed the issue.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ok give me 24 hours.
landing page video teaser otw...full hd Smiley

Excellent! Smiley
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
founder of X-Laboratories
ok give me 24 hours.
landing page video teaser otw...full hd Smiley
Activity: 129
I like red one too.

up for red one.
we made an example of landing video page....when we have the video we could make a landing like this.

http://www.xlabstudio.com/index.html

and this article explain the importance of the video landing page

http://blog.crazyegg.com/2012/06/06/landing-page-videos/

Any idea bout the video theme?

I think you should link yourself with Asia world as much as you can
Activity: 163
founder of X-Laboratories
up for red one.
we made an example of landing video page....when we have the video we could make a landing like this.

http://www.xlabstudio.com/index.html

and this article explain the importance of the video landing page

http://blog.crazyegg.com/2012/06/06/landing-page-videos/

Any idea bout the video theme?
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
On a red background - golden dragon! This is because Asia and our invincibility! Do not battered coin - can not be broken ANYONE! Grin
Activity: 404
Beware
Activity: 280
looks like shit. get back to the fucking drawing board. we aint gonna be able to pump this with these garbage ass logos.

I like the red one.... classy dude  Cheesy

It looks expensive and hot!!
Activity: 20
This is awesome to see a community come together and show that they are stronger then a scammer! Excellent job guys!
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
Dear friends! We are many and we are deceived, but thank God that we found among the professionals and the need to thank them. I have 35,000 coins. Tell me, what percentage of my list of coins to encourage team work and let's all do the same. I think it would be fair!!! Support all me!!!
I am ready to donate community about 25k AC at the successful launch.

I donno... I kinda like it.... looks better when its a bit smaller.

I like sonysasankan's original logo even with the drop shadow.  And this one looks fine as well; it has a superhero/comic-book feel to it.

I'm not sure why everyone wants the usual flat look.  It just ends up blending in w/ all the other alt coins.  The depth-look is more eye-catching.  Why be conservative... 

I think its the feather and claw like things behind the coin that everyone's missing Tongue The design's fine.... feels more "coin" like if you know what I mean. I like the customized "AC" he did there... gives it a "logo" feel you know. What I did not find too appealing is the multiple layers of transparencies... in the border, on the text, etc... but that's more of a subjective thing. I'm not a big fan of anything less that 100% opacity Smiley
Activity: 392
I wish you all the best, but I honestly doubt anything good will come out of this.
Activity: 300
Dear friends! We are many and we are deceived, but thank God that we found among the professionals and the need to thank them. I have 35,000 coins. Tell me, what percentage of my list of coins to encourage team work and let's all do the same. I think it would be fair!!! Support all me!!!
Activity: 7

I like sonysasankan's original logo even with the drop shadow.  And this one looks fine as well; it has a superhero/comic-book feel to it.

I'm not sure why everyone wants the usual flat look.  It just ends up blending in w/ all the other alt coins.  The depth-look is more eye-catching.  Why be conservative... 
Activity: 210
Hello guys, I got some asiacoin stuck on polinex.

When can I use/exchange it for the new one?

There won't be exchange to a new coin. We are patching the existing blockchain. Your coins will remain valid.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
Hello guys, I got some asiacoin stuck on polinex.

When can I use/exchange it for the new one?

It is a good effort, actually. Just need to take out the flare effect and drop shadows for a more contemporary and flat design.

damn is that ugly.
Jump to: