Pages:
Author

Topic: accaunt issue - page 2. (Read 1798 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
March 07, 2015, 11:48:54 PM
It's his 4th ban in a little over 3 months, second for sig spam. That's 4 more than ~97% of users on this forum.

That explains! Zazarb's posts are of low quality and spam. I have checked his posts when he was in Bitin.io. hilariousandco has told him and warned him about his posts when he was removed from signature campaign. He still conitnues...

-MZ
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
March 07, 2015, 05:12:30 PM
It's his 4th ban in a little over 3 months, second for sig spam. That's 4 more than ~97% of users on this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
March 07, 2015, 05:06:02 PM
The problem is the quality of this post but also the quantity (in some cases). A "good" example for this is madness, he wrote a lot of posts in one day (up to 70-80) and the quality of them is very poor (and this is why he was banned from the forum).
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
March 07, 2015, 04:31:26 PM
he parcipate in bit-x campagne  since 25 feb and use only one account

Re: [BIT-X.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign
February 24, 2015, 12:53:03 PM

Reply with quote  #1612
I would like to join

Name:    
Activity:   182
Position:    Full Member
Bitcoin address:    3CqFwjDxd78Cie7px5kMqAvC9WKGBMmNxA
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
March 07, 2015, 03:48:31 PM
Hello
my friend banned and can't contact direct, he asket me pass here
Hello
My username zazarb
I ask for you help, I am banned for 60 day!!!, but I hope that foul, I see mesage that reason "Insubstantial posts+ sig ad"
Do you really want to control how many people write in to your post? But it absolutely absurd, where the freedom of speech? I not make 1000post/week , not flud, my post quantity ~100 per month, and any post with one word. yes, my english very bad and my the dictionary is limited,
but for the following reason,
to penalize man- is incorrect. Previous I have banned becouse post ref link, but last month do not do that than once
 I have several tread in currency exchange, and currently can't answer and complete deals.
I hope your understanding

Another one with a Bit-X[1] signature. Your friend is allowed to create a new account and post in meta in order to discuss this btw. Any posts outside of meta or discussing anything else however would be understood as ban evasion, which will prolong the ban.

To answer the points:
No staff does not want to control "how many" you write in a single post, but how many posts you write. From 22.02 to 28.02 your friend made 120 posts. All at the end of the month. I suspect he is using more than one account. Though technically they are not made within one week, its close to a week.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zazarb-369212
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
March 07, 2015, 03:43:40 PM
60 days is big, do you know if "your friend" was banned before or was this the first time?
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
March 07, 2015, 03:41:05 PM
Hello
my friend banned and can't contact direct, he asket me pass here
Hello
My username
I ask for you help, I am banned for 60 day!!!, but I hope that foul, I see mesage that reason "Insubstantial posts+ sig ad"
Do you really want to control how many people write in to your post? But it absolutely absurd, where the freedom of speech? I not make 1000post/week , not flud, my post quantity ~100 per month, and any post with one word. yes, my english very bad and my the dictionary is limited,
but for the following reason,
to penalize man- is incorrect. Previous I have banned becouse post ref link, but last month do not do that than once
 I have several tread in currency exchange, and currently can't answer and complete deals.
I hope your understanding
Pages:
Jump to: