Pages:
Author

Topic: Accepting BTC for NYSE NASDAQ AMEX Equity Stock Trading - page 2. (Read 2865 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
Are funds kept in Bitcoin denomination (as profits and loses) or do you just convert to BTC to fiat? Not really an advantage if so.

Yeah, no stock will outperform Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Just wondering but do you really have any thing to backup that your real and wont steal our money?

Also do you plan to lower the limit for BTC? I was thinking about putting some inbut 500$ worth is quite a large sum for just some random site
Activity: 482
Merit: 502
I like the OP of MPOEs Bitcoin business topic, but I wasn't expecting anyone to follow it! Thanks for your great introduction.
I almost feel bad that I'm not into trading on traditional exchanges.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Count of all ratings received: 0. Total of points: 0.

See here.

Hi, MPOE-PR, Yes we are aware, We are BTC Virgins. 

We wanted to avoid building up our ratings with small transactions for the +1, just for the sake of getting a score.  We don't want to be seen as one of those eBay users with (9999) feedback.

Would you recommend that we build the ratings specifically on transactions related to our business?  Any feedback is welcome.

Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Count of all ratings received: 0. Total of points: 0.

See here.
No, we are not registered nor are we required to.  We are a private trading firm.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Are you a government registered broker (if required in your country)?

Hi, I am an admin at Nonko Trading, I am very enthusiastic about the development of BTC currency.  As such, I am currently spearheading a project of allowing clients to join our firm using BTC.

We are a first mover on this specific type of structure.  So we are open to suggestions and constructive feedback.

I've gone through many posts on this forum and it seems one idea comes to mind.  Trust.  So this is our attempt at letting the board know we are available and we want to establish a line of trust.

After reading this post So you think you're going to start a Bitcoin business, right? We made a check list

1.  Click here for Our version of a business plan - Done
2.  Member of the Web of Trust (WOT) - Done
3.  Announcement on our Company Website
Pages:
Jump to: