Pages:
Author

Topic: ***ACCESS ANY PAID UDEMY + WSO COURSE - Hurry Up ******* - page 2. (Read 80543 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Activity: 111
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Is this service still available? Send me a PM if it is.
Thanks.
Activity: 111
I would like to avail this service if it is still available. Pm me the steps to access the site, i might end up tipping 2-3$ at last.
regards,
chevas

Actually what you wanted man?
I would like to avail this service if it is still available. Pm me the steps to access the site, i might end up tipping 2-3$ at last.
regards,
chevas
BLA BLA BLA....
THIS GUYCHEVAS REGAL  IT'S A SERIAL SCAMMER HE TRIED TO THIEVE  ME 10 BTC, HE DON'T KNOW THEY ARE THE 10 ETH MORE EXPENSIVE OF HIS LIFE, I'M  A BIGBAGHOLDER AND HIS ARMS BE BROKED I WILL PUT 100 ETH FOR IT MORE UPDATES INCOMING

Why you input your personal matter in my thread, please remove it?
So excellent service, I have got my 3 Course within 1 hour and all of them are so good as described. I need more course so have any special discount for me ?

Buy now and get double
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
interested to BUY CASASCIUS
regards,
chevas
BLA BLA BLA....
THIS GUYCHEVAS REGAL  IT'S A SERIAL SCAMMER HE TRIED TO THIEVE  ME 10 BTC, HE DON'T KNOW THEY ARE THE 10 ETH MORE EXPENSIVE OF HIS LIFE, I'M  A BIGBAGHOLDER AND HIS ARMS BE BROKED I WILL PUT 100 ETH FOR IT MORE UPDATES INCOMING
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
regards,
chevas
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Pmed him on a couple of courses. Did partial delivery. Waiting for the rest.
Activity: 1
Activity: 9
i registered and paid in his website, he's not sending me any courses and also not responding to my emails.
I opened a dispute with paypal too

Activity: 9
he's a scammer, dont pay and loose your money
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Was searching for something like this from long time, I can vouch your service to ask my friends of I get some discount on my bulk order..? Is there any discount offers going on?
Activity: 6
Sent you a PM regarding some udemy courses I wanted. Also you on skype?
Another Good Delivery. Thanks.

Thanks for this review..........

waiting to get more order from you......
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Are you still offering this service?

waiting to get more order from you,

you can pay via btc.
Hello,

are you still selling any Udemy courses?

Thanks

yes
Pages:
Jump to: