Pages:
Author

Topic: Access to Ledger Nano S (2018 version) without PIN and seed words? - page 2. (Read 236 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
AFAIK, after 3 wrong PINs your device will be turned to new seed PIN cannot be bruteforce and seed will be.
here are service that can bruteforce your wallet seed if you lost 2-3 words, you can ask them for more details.
I don't know if there is a device that can be connected or modified on the hardware that makes it possible to do more than 3 PIN attempt.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Is there any way to get access to the funds on Ledger Nano S (from year 2018) without the PIN code?

Since you don't have neither the PIN, nor the private key,... is this your Ledger? I guess not. And then, why would we help you steal somebody else's money? "paid in abundance" sound cool, but "accessory to crime" doesn't.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
The way I understand it, you do not need the same pin. Pin are just to keep the device locked. All you need is the seed phrase. If you have it then you can use any ledger device with any pin in it and restore the wallet.

The private keys are stored in the Secure Element (SE) of the Nano S: the ST31H320 chip.
The SE is asking for PIN before any action with the keys
What is this SE? Haven't you store your seed in physical form in a paper or any other form?
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hey!

Is there any way to get access to the funds on Ledger Nano S (from year 2018) without the PIN code?
I also don't have the seed words.

The private keys are stored in the Secure Element (SE) of the Nano S: the ST31H320 chip.
The SE is asking for PIN before any action with the keys.

So the only way seems to be physically extracting the information from the chip.
Does anyone know a lab or someone who is able to extract the needed information from the chip?
I do know it is a secure chip designed in a way that it would be very hard to read anything from there.
But I guess some military grade labs are able to do that.

Any hint to successfully extraction of the keys will be paid in abundance.

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: