Pages:
Author

Topic: Accidentally deposited/sent BTC to my Poloniex USDT wallet :( - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 268
Hi, thank you for your reply. I know that I have to wait Poloniex support but 190 days is very long for me.. This recover process can takes 190 days ?
even if it's too long for you, you don't have any other choice. they own the keys for the address, you can't really force them to return it quickly or something like that since you made a mistake in the first place too (i'm pretty sure they have a clause about this on their tos). so just be patient and follow the advice mentioned above.
Activity: 78
Merit: 6
~snip
OP sent BTC to USDT (Omni layer).

@OP, there is nothing you can do but wait, no matter how long it is. It either they will successfully recover your account or not. Technically, it seems easy to recover the fund, but if you see it from an exchanges' perspective, it needs a length of a chain of command and proper steps by step operation to safely recover your fund without compromising their whole security in results from the process of recovering your funds.

Since you only can wait, I stand with what @OcTradism stated on that topic. You might want to try to make them keep updated with your ticket by somehow bumping your ticket whether it is weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.

Hi, thank you for your reply. I know that I have to wait Poloniex support but 190 days is very long for me.. This recover process can takes 190 days ? or I forget this bitcoin.. and last reply from them that my transaction is cross - chain transaction. Another forum user wrote me that he dont think this is a cross chain .. what are your thoughts on this? thanks
Wait a minute, i see that in your post history. You have received an email or message said that polo was able to recover your BTC and it will be given back again to your account. My question it whether you were sending Wrapped bitcoin or native bitcoin? I thought that when you're sending native bitcoin and there will be a notification if the address didn't suit or related to the bitcoin address(I meant bitcoin native chain).

If polo able to recovers your bitcoin based on that message and i can assume that if you're sending wrapped bitcoin, right?

Hi, Thank you for your reply. Bitcoin sent via binance api so we dont get any error message or something else..   Both wallet are using the same Network ( OMNI ) . Bitcoin sent from my Binance btc balance.. I hope answer your question because my english is not so good. thanks..
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
~snip
OP sent BTC to USDT (Omni layer).

@OP, there is nothing you can do but wait, no matter how long it is. It either they will successfully recover your account or not. Technically, it seems easy to recover the fund, but if you see it from an exchanges' perspective, it needs a length of a chain of command and proper steps by step operation to safely recover your fund without compromising their whole security in results from the process of recovering your funds.

Since you only can wait, I stand with what @OcTradism stated on that topic. You might want to try to make them keep updated with your ticket by somehow bumping your ticket whether it is weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Wait a minute, i see that in your post history. You have received an email or message said that polo was able to recover your BTC and it will be given back again to your account. My question it whether you were sending Wrapped bitcoin or native bitcoin? I thought that when you're sending native bitcoin and there will be a notification if the address didn't suit or related to the bitcoin address(I meant bitcoin native chain).

If polo able to recovers your bitcoin based on that message and i can assume that if you're sending wrapped bitcoin, right?
Hi,  I opened topic on different part of this forum but I need some different ideas. If read my topic and answer me I will be glad. Thank you so much..

Here is link of my topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5329770.0;all&__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_hkn1NAPu8AfY0ktyi8uPR4Za.Wkk1Q6kP5zJSvaG5CU-1630343980-0-gqNtZGzNAfujcnBszQhR
Pages:
Jump to: