Pages:
Author

Topic: Account Hacked - Clarification - page 2. (Read 3110 times)

legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2013, 03:03:30 AM
I would like to apologize to everyone on this thread, my account was hacked and the hacker started the discussion here.

I would strongly encourage anyone who clicked on anything he may have linked you to or sent you to consider your system compromised. Do not rely on standard anti-malware or firewall protection with this guy.

If anyone has any questions, please just PM me.

Pablo.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫
June 04, 2013, 03:02:40 AM
Posted this and a mod junked it? I wonder why Tongue

My alias: Trojan

I was looking through the email/password dump of this site that was leaked a while back and found that satoshi had a @yahoo linked to his account here. The email is: [email protected]

I did a simple email search on Facebook and found this account: https://www.facebook.com/anibal.satoshi?fref=ts

His name is Anibal Satoshi from Argentina.

Gregory Maxwell confirming that this was Satoshi's email:

I found his alternate email on his yahoo account which is his gmail: [email protected].

I also got word from a user here that his gmail was from that of an early miner.

This is too easy. A Yahoo account with his name on it? A guy with no background in crypto?

No way.
legendary
June 04, 2013, 03:01:56 AM
I would like to apologize to everyone on this thread, my account was hacked and the hacker started the discussion here.

I would strongly encourage anyone who clicked on anything he may have linked you to or sent you to consider your system compromised. Do not rely on standard anti-malware or firewall protection with this guy.

Pablo.
Activity: 784
June 04, 2013, 03:01:17 AM
Huh? OP, why didn't you just post the link to the IRC record so people can know the context?

Here it is: http://bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-dev/logs/2011/07/16
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 04, 2013, 03:01:05 AM
If it was that easy, he would have been found years ago.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm nobody.
June 04, 2013, 02:51:45 AM
cute cat

legendary
June 04, 2013, 02:48:45 AM

Pablo.
Pages:
Jump to: