Pages:
Author

Topic: Account hacked, email password changed - page 2. (Read 1006 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 09:34:28 AM
You should be comfortable to start a new carrier in bitcointalk because you will never get your account back. Theymos may ban the hacker to post with your account (after verify the owner) but he can't help you get your account/email back. If you can't take responsibility of your own email then you are not able to hold bitcoin or any other crypto so it's better you hold your funds in a bank. Bitcoin is not for noobs  Smiley

Thanks for your constructive post, very helpful.

Now if you could go back and READ it you will see my email address was changed on the account.. OH so nothing to do with being a noob... if it makes you feel like a hero then well done, i hope it made you feel brave attacking someone who was asking for some help.

Also, if you can take time away from being the hard man behind your keyboard, you will notice i am more concerned with it being used to scam people. Please in future if you have nothing constructive to say please do everyone a favour and turn your attention to reading, you need some help in that department.

lol noob.. your account is younger than mine...
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
September 29, 2017, 08:11:17 AM
You should be comfortable to start a new carrier in bitcointalk because you will never get your account back. Theymos may ban the hacker to post with your account (after verify the owner) but he can't help you get your account/email back. If you can't take responsibility of your own email then you are not able to hold bitcoin or any other crypto so it's better you hold your funds in a bank. Bitcoin is not for noobs  Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 07:56:35 AM
Hi,
i am a long time member of bitcointalk, i joined about 4 years ago when i first started getting into GPU mining and crypto.

My account is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/boy2k-190148

I tried to log in on the 25th but the password had been changed... I tried to reset the password but my email has also been changed.
I cannot sign a message as they have added a deeponion address to my profile and they are now posting from my account about it.

September 24, 2017, 06:52:39 PM - boy2k - password changed
September 24, 2017, 06:18:07 PM - boy2k - password changed
September 18, 2017, 09:42:13 PM - boy2k - password changed
September 12, 2017, 02:43:58 PM - boy2k - password changed
 Angry Angry Angry

I have reached out to theymos but i have not had a reply.

I would really appreciate it if someone could reset it for me as I'm not happy about someone using my reputation to fool other people online. I can see no other reason why this person would continue to post under my name other than to use it to scam and fool people. I am not comfortable with this at all.

grrrr
Pages:
Jump to: