Pages:
Author

Topic: ACCOUNT SHOP ENTERTAINMENT / STREAMING / EDUCATION / VPN/ ALL ACCOUNT - page 5. (Read 36134 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Liking the selection a lot, will probably pull the trigger soon but was wondering are these shared accounts? How long would you provide replacements for?
Activity: 39
Activity: 16
Great customer service.  Thanks

b/r live nba addon and espn plus
Used GearsIPTV Premium from this seller for 3 months and today the credentials didnt login in.
To be honest, I didnt think that he will give me new credentials after 3 months of usage and few dollars spent.

In exactly 4 minutes i get the answer with a new brand account.

PS: I requested Gaia.com and Masterclasses accounts and I got them. Thank you, man.

thanks for the review
Used GearsIPTV Premium from this seller for 3 months and today the credentials didnt login in.
To be honest, I didnt think that he will give me new credentials after 3 months of usage and few dollars spent.

In exactly 4 minutes i get the answer with a new brand account.

PS: I requested Gaia.com and Masterclasses accounts and I got them. Thank you, man.
Activity: 6
hi
do you have onlyone.cab invite or account?
I wanted to make this request again...I have not seen these options. Thanks

I already bought many accounts from this seller. They are working after many months already. Any issue I had the account with problem was changed again.
Also, it is very responsive, he added some services I requested.
My favourite and trustworthy.

thanks for the review
I already bought many accounts from this seller. They are working after many months already. Any issue I had the account with problem was changed again.
Also, it is very responsive, he added some services I requested.
My favourite and trustworthy.
Activity: 14
Hi, do you have zevera accounts?
Bought numerous accounts from his store, most worked without issue, any that didn't were replaced quickly with no problem.

I also purchased a Flixify invite which was sent quickly and worked just as he described. Legit seller, great customer service, good selection and prices.
thanks for the review
Activity: 1
Bought numerous accounts from his store, most worked without issue, any that didn't were replaced quickly with no problem.

I also purchased a Flixify invite which was sent quickly and worked just as he described. Legit seller, great customer service, good selection and prices.
Bought Netflix from him, at first it didn't work but after I told him in skype he replied very fast and replaced the account. Good shop  Smiley
thanks for the review
vouch... always comes thru for me . Great Customer Service!

appreciate the recent vouches, lmk if you other further inquries
Activity: 14
vouch... always comes thru for me . Great Customer Service!
Bought Netflix from him, at first it didn't work but after I told him in skype he replied very fast and replaced the account. Good shop  Smiley
 I vouch for him. Bought a Netflix account, Everytime it shut down my man replace it on skype

Starting my own non free account shop, if your favorite account is not on the list, comment below or skype me for requests.
Mgph vouches: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1339037
Items in shop: Lynda,spotify,hulu,pizzahut,directtv,wwe,grammarly,netflix

Link: https://selly.gg/@acc4u

!!! ALL ATTEMPTS IN PAYPAL CHARGEBACK WILL RESULT IN PERMANENT BAN FROM MINE AND OTHER SELLER'S SELLY STORE !!! WE ARE NOT SAVAGES, WE ARE NOT HERE TO SCAM YOUR MONEY, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE AND RESOLVE YOUR ISSUES THROUGH SELLY TICKET/SKYPE

aixer152 is a trustworthy seller. Highly recommended!! Bought a account a month ago and didn't work yesterday, got a replacement quickly! Thanks!!
Pages:
Jump to: