Pages:
Author

Topic: Accumulating, good or bad? - page 3. (Read 462 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 06:51:34 AM
but if you are a trader, then you can make much more profit than by investing for a long time in some projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
November 30, 2018, 06:45:40 AM
I'm talking about those cheaply priced cryptocurrencies here..

*** I see many long-term investors prefer to accumulate big bags in just two or three solid coins/tokens, say in the range of 2 or 3 million coins/tokens, ..hold for 2 years period ..then sell once the price of one coin/token reach the 0.2 USD level == that's 400k USD for a 2 million winner bag.

**** When I think this may be a very good strategy, for the long-term investment, a better way to do it is to invest in 7 or 10 strong projects (holding 20k, 40k, 60k ....and so on, until one fills his selected positions.), hold for 2 years period and sell for big profit.

What do you think?

Now is a great time for accumulating gradually, buy now and in any future dips and you'll have a very good entry point. The market will recover eventually and even if it can only grow to half of the last ATH that's going to be a very considerable profit for you.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 30, 2018, 06:42:39 AM

*** I see many long-term investors prefer to accumulate big bags in just two or three solid coins/tokens, say in the range of 2 or 3 million coins/tokens, ..hold for 2 years period ..then sell once the price of one coin/token reach the 0.2 USD level == that's 400k USD for a 2 million winner bag.

**** When I think this may be a very good strategy, for the long-term investment, a better way to do it is to invest in 7 or 10 strong projects (holding 20k, 40k, 60k ....and so on, until one fills his selected positions.), hold for 2 years period and sell for big profit.

What do you think?

It all depends on what altcoin are you going to buy and hold for a long-term. Some altcoins die and lose demand after a year or two, you can also earn a lot of money if you will buy good altcoins for a long-term hold. The market price today is really cheap, that is why it is best to accumulate your moon bag now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 30, 2018, 06:39:59 AM

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: