Pages:
Author

Topic: Accumulating small odds or choosing one or two big odds - page 8. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
In gambling i do not like accumulating small odds because there are a lot of cases where you can lose them so accumulating many in a combined bet will bring more risks i prefer an odd between 1.5 and 2 and if i am a little more sure about a bet i could go for a much higher odd and i do not like gambling on correct scores they are really difficult to predict i won few but not much i prefer betting on over in football games and on sets in tennis.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
Gambling is fun and we should take it for fun, people should not be addicted, they should play good and making it not necessary. I gambled over the weekend when I have time, it makes good sense to me, my budget is not more than 5% of my monthly income. This thread is focused on we that have fun while play bet, even if we lose, we are not sad, we are not affected negatively or depressed, but if we win, another money for beer has been received.

I will like people to comment on how they stake, strictly on football matches. Did you prefer to choose straight win? Did you like to choose correct score? Have you chosen correct score before and won it? Did you like playing 10 minutes over 1.5? The best accumulation you ever staked?

After all your experiences about gambling on football matches, which one has been coming with the best result? Is it accumulating small odds? Or betting on one or two big odds?
Pages:
Jump to: