Pages:
Author

Topic: [ACOIN] ACOIN Speculation - page 2. (Read 1124 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 250
June 06, 2017, 11:53:34 PM
ACOIN has been around since 2014. This coin uses a fun random block reward system and has a 40s blocktime so it has very fast transactions.

The best thing about this coin is unlike 99% of the coins that have come out in the last few years, this coin had NO PREMINE.

Another great thing about this coin is the low supply. There are currently only about 1,200,000 coins in circulation.

The reason I'm bringing this coin to attention is because of the recent activity. After all this time, the coin is still alive and well with a healthy running blockchain and has recently seen a ton of mining support with it's hashrate running around 20TH/s. The volume has suddenly picked up the last couple months and most importantly the price has been on a very steady healthy climb. Here is a quick breakdown of the Marketcap the last couple months in two week intervals:

April 15th - $8,455
May 1st    - $10,462
May 15th  - $26,066
June 1st   - $45,360
June 6th   - $106,175

My speculation is that this coin is just getting started. I don't see why it can't get into the multi million dollar marketcap range. There are plenty of junk coins with a valuation like that which this healthy coin is somehow valued lesser. My prediction is this coin easily reaches a more than deserved $1,000,000 marketcap with the potential to get into the double digit millions over time.

This is a veteran healthy coin with fast transation times that had a fair NO PREMINE distribution from the start. Miners are clearly putting plenty of power towards this coin all of a sudden. I don't see why the miners would waste money collecting this coin with such a low value if they didn't think it had a future where the price would be a whole lot higher. The history is there, the miners are there, the volume is there, and most importantly the potential profit is clearly there.
Pages:
Jump to: