Pages:
Author

Topic: ACOIN is up 4288.33% since Jan 1st 2017! - page 2. (Read 966 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 04:11:51 PM
wow its a huge increased, and btw what is the different from ACOIN with another coins ?

ACOIN was created and based on Bitcoin back in 2014. It's goal was to be simple and stick to Bitcoin's core values. The main differences are:

Lower Supply - Currently only around 1,220,000 coins in circulation making the coin

Faster Transactions - With 60sec blocks, it has very fast transactions

Low Inflation - Along with the low supply there is currently a .01ACOIN/block reward which adds less than 6000 new coins each year.

Random Rewards - As a little twist there is a random reward where your block could contain 2-10x the regular payout

Mining - the code has been designed to prevent a never ending race for more mining power that makes people poor, rather than rich. First of all, there are less coins to start with, so a prolonged “war of the miners” is not possible. Secondly, the code is designed in such a way as to discourage larger mining rigs or mining farms to mine Acoin. It is actually more profitable per Gh/s for a small mining rig to mine Acoin than for a multi-terahash miner.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 03:41:22 PM
wow its a huge increased, and btw what is the different from ACOIN with another coins ?
September 16, 2017, 03:38:27 PM
Coin with that volume is not rise...no body want to buy that coin..when i see the volume i will say that this coin is pump and dump coin. The safest way to buy coin is coin with volume 1 million in 24hours minimum..

That is the safest way to buy a coin, yes. The more liquid, the easier it is to sell your investment. However, when a coin has 1 Million 24hr trade volume, it likely has a multi million dollar marketcap to go along with it. Thus, your investment could still see returns, but they will be smaller percentages in longer time periods.

When investing in low marketcap coins that have potential. There is much higher upside and you have the opportunity to make a lot more money a lot faster. But yes, this is obviously riskier.

Some people bought Amazon stock in 1997 when the trade volume was low and the future wasn't certain... now they're extremely rich. Some are just buying today and will likely not see their investment multiply as it's already matured. But yes, now it's more liquid and considered a safer investment.

It's depends what your goal is and what your risk tolerance is.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
September 16, 2017, 03:15:26 PM
Coin with that volume is not rise...no body want to buy that coin..when i see the volume i will say that this coin is pump and dump coin. The safest way to buy coin is coin with volume 1 million in 24hours minimum..
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 02:02:45 PM
Was able to buy in a couple of weeks ago at 0.07$, at this moment 0.136123$. Very promising good coin for the near future!! I'm for the long run :-) Go Acoin!!
September 16, 2017, 01:44:39 PM
it looks pretty good and not too low and quite significant.
you are also involved in the development of this project and I think your choice is right.

Thank you! It's definitely one of the most undervalued coins around right now.
Activity: 462
September 16, 2017, 01:25:22 PM
it looks pretty good and not too low and quite significant.
you are also involved in the development of this project and I think your choice is right.
September 16, 2017, 01:08:23 PM
Jan 1st 2017 - $3,230

Sep 16th 2017 - $141,743

This is an increase of 4288.33% since the start of 2017. This didn't happen overnight as a pump. This has been a healthy climb over the last 9+ months. The marketcap is still extremely low leaving a lot more room to grow and still a huge opportunity for new investors. This coin has an active dev, working wallets, exchanges, a growing community, very low supply, very low inflation, mining support, and fast transactions. This is an established coin with a blockchain over 3 years old. It is still extremely undervalued.

Feel free to join our new Slack channel and learn more: https://join.slack.com/t/acoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQyMzY0MTAzMjY5LWJkZDAxYTVjY2FjNWQ4ODQxMjE4ZTFjNTMxNzhhYWMyOGQ2OTc4MDRlZjUzZTBiMzNmOWMzZDA0ODE1MzhlNTA

Here is the 1 year chart:

Pages:
Jump to: