Pages:
Author

Topic: Action-gamble.com giveaway 0.00025btc to all new members - page 5. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Username: haluzak
thanks
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Username: Memphixx
Thanks for the promo cant wait to try the site out
Activity: 350
I credited users  Smiley

I seem to open the site you provided to register does not work, maybe my internet seems problematic or not I do not know.

Try Google Chrome possible that will solve the problems. I had also some loading issues after registration with safari browser but when I tried Google Chrome I didn't have that problems.

Oh thanks for the tip I didn't saw this one I'll fix this tomorrow for the site to work on safari Smiley
I tipped you more Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
I seem to open the site you provided to register does not work, maybe my internet seems problematic or not I do not know.

Try Google Chrome possible that will solve the problems. I had also some loading issues after registration with safari browser but when I tried Google Chrome I didn't have that problems.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
User.   givewaybtc
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
User.   shootingfive

Ty
Activity: 336
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Well at least I can try if I will like this kind of games. Thanks for the free bits to try out this game.

Username: onlinedragon
Activity: 350
Hi,

This is a new giveaway for action-gamble.com (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/action-gamblecom-multiplayer-rock-paper-scissors-1669491)
A new multiplayer rock paper scissors gambling game, with the following features:

- real time
- no limit
- safe - receive your winnings directly when game ends
- lively on-site chat room
- keyboard shortcuts for quicker play
- only username/password needed to register
- only 1% service fee
- no spam
- mobile friendly

Action-gamble is a bit different than most gambling games, instead of playing against the house, you play directly against other players.
This is a decision making game of sense, skill, tilt and strategy. Rock beat scissors, scissors beat paper and paper beat rock.

Next 100 registered players will get 0.00025 btc each !
To register just go to https://action-gamble.com, you just have to choose a login and a password.
Then just write your username here and I'll credit your account within a few hours.

And you can now play for free on Action Gamble !
On each tuesday I credit top 3 players, first get 0.01 btc, second & third get 0.005 btc.

This a beta version, you may see bugs, if so please submit a mail to [email protected]

I Hope you'll enjoy the game Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: